Fabri-Kal DLGC16/24NH Greenware 16 and 24 oz. Compostable Clear Plastic Dome Lid with No Hole - 1000/Case
Other Available Styles:
- Fits 16 and 24 oz. Greenware cups
- Made from IngeoTM biopolymer, a PLA resin derived entirely from plants
- 40 to 105 degrees Fahrenheit temperature tolerance
- Crystal clear for complete product visibility
- BPI certified to be 100% compostable in actively managed municipal or industrial facilities
You May Also Need
|Fabri-Kal 9509123 Specs|
|Capacity||16 - 24 oz.|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use Fabri-Kal Greenware items for both hot and cold beverages?
- Fabri-Kal Greenware items are made from PLA plastic and are suitable for cold use only. Do not store or use them in temperatures exceeding 105 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fabri-Kal 9509123 Details
From a name you know and trust, this Fabri-Kal DLGC16/24NH Greenware 16 and 24 oz. compostable clear plastic dome lid with no hole makes it easy to go green while growing your business. This lid is made from IngeoTM biopolymer, a PLA resin derived entirely from plants, not petroleum. It's sturdy and leak-resistant with a snap-fit styling that easily locks onto a compatible cup. Each lid is also crystal clear for optimum product visibility, showcasing the beautiful colors of the fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, decadent desserts, and protein-packed parfaits within.
This lid is great for grab-and-go applications and it's BPI certified to be 100% compostable in actively managed municipal or industrial facilities, when the time comes to dispose. The "no hole" design locks in product while preserving freshness. Show your customers you care about the environment by using this Greenware lid.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register