We really like these compostable lids - they let us show off our pretty coffee drinks! Bummer that they don't fit the 12 oz cups, though
$109.14/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$113.04/Case|
|Buy 1 - 2||$116.99/Case|
- Crystal clear for complete product visibility
- 40 to 105 degrees Fahrenheit temperature tolerance
- Great for smoothies, milkshakes, and other frosty treats
Other Products from this Line
- Fabri-Kal GC20NT Greenware 20 oz. Compostable Clear Plastic Cold Cup - 1000/Case
- Fabri-Kal LGC12/20 Greenware 9 and 12 oz. Compostable Clear Plastic Lid with Straw Slot - 1000/Case
- Fabri-Kal DLGC16/24 Greenware Compostable Clear Plastic Dome Lid with 1" Hole - 1000/Case
- Fabri-Kal GXL345PC Greenware 3.25-4 oz. Compostable Clear Plastic Souffle / Portion Cup Lid - 2000/Case
- Fabri-Kal LGC636 Greenware 32 oz. Compostable Clear Plastic Lid with Straw Slot - 1000/Case
- Fabri-Kal LGC16/24F Greenware 16, 20, and 24 oz. Compostable Clear Plastic Flat Lid without Straw Slot - 1000/Case
- Fabri-Kal GC24 Greenware 24 oz. Compostable Printed Plastic Cold Cup - 600/Case
- Fabri-Kal DLGC12/20NH Greenware 9 and 12 oz. Compostable Clear Plastic Dome Lid with No Hole - 1000/Case
- Fabri-Kal DLGC16/24NH Greenware 16 and 24 oz. Compostable Clear Plastic Dome Lid with No Hole - 1000/Case
- Fabri-Kal GC20 Greenware 20 oz. Compostable Printed Plastic Cold Cup - 1000/Case
|Fabri-Kal 9509120 Specs|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
|Lid Type|| Dome|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use Fabri-Kal Greenware items for both hot and cold beverages?
- Fabri-Kal Greenware items are made from PLA plastic and are suitable for cold use only. Do not store or use them in temperatures exceeding 105 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fabri-Kal 9509120 Details
This Greenware DLGC12/20 clear PLA corn plastic dome lid with a 1" hole is great for smoothies, milkshakes, slushies, and other cold treats. Fabri-Kal Greenware is made of "green" and environmentally friendly Ingeo™ biopolymer, a PLA resin derived entirely from plants!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 lb. Brown Kraft Customizable Paper Coffee Bag with Reclosable Tin Tie - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBare by Solo 316PLA-J7234 Eco-Forward 16 oz. Paper Hot Cup - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsOregon Chai 32 fl. oz. Organic Original Chai Tea Latte 1:1 Concentrate
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBare by Solo 412PLN-J7234 Eco-Forward 12 oz. Paper Hot Cup - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 420W-2050 20 oz. White Poly Paper Hot Cup - 600/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 20 oz. Coffee Print Poly Paper Hot Cup - 600/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 36 oz. Mirror-Finished Stainless Steel Frothing Pitcher 2036
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 316W-2050 16 oz. White Poly Paper Hot Cup - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 412WN-2050 12 oz. White Poly Paper Hot Cup - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 86475L13 Canton 12" Glass Cake Stand / Punch Bowl Set
People Talk About:lids cups great dome lid cream cup love allows clear
Snaps on tight and stays put. We like these lids for our small cold to go drinks with whipped cream. Great visual for the customers.
Good quality, decent price. Buy in bulk to save money as buying the small packs makes each lid cost as much as the cup cost.
We love these dome lids. We have used a few different brands in the past but there are the ones we have decided to always use in our shop.
These lids work great! Super easy to get onto the cup, and I have no had a single damaged one yet (going on 1000+ used)!
The dome lid was a great price and, along with the matching cups, is e very durable. I'm very glad this site carries compostable/environmentally friendly options.
These lids are very sturdy. It's nice to not have to puncture the opening and if one desires, they can add whipped cream while the lid is on the cup, through the opening.
LOVE THESE CAPS..THEY ALLOW JUST ENOUGH SPACE FOR ME TO PUT CANDY AND TOPPINGS ON MY SLUSHIES. THEY STAY ON SECURELY AND PREVENT SPILLAGE. J
The perfect dome! Just right for adding whipped cream to iced lattes,--not too short and not too high--and there's a decent-sized hole for the straw that allows plenty of room to stir. Fits securely.
These work great for frappes or smoothies. It's a less expensive option against the Eco-Products biodegradable cups which I also love. But we try to save where we can. So these are clear so the drink is visible but you have to buy compatible lids. They don't have a "one-size fits all" lid for these. Pay attention to that & you're good to go.
These clear dome lids work really well for our smoothies. We are happy with them. They are well made and tighten well onto our plastic cups. Would recommend.
These dome lids are perfect for Frappuccinos. The clear dome lid lets the customers see the beauty of the beveraged created. The hole in the center allows you to top off at the top with whip cream, while not hiding the beauty of the drink.
Even the most casually environmentally-concerned customers wouldn't stand for our café using anything but eco-friendly cups. We like that lids are separate because sometimes we need the domes, sometimes the flats, and sometime none. We actually build togo salads or fruit cups and top with these. They are quite secure and sticker or condiment cup covers the hole. A little thin, so be careful how you store them.
This was a good fit for the clear cold drink cups i ordered. It makes home-made smoothies feel like they came from an expensive coffee shop!
These dome lids are great. They work well with the Greenware cups and give plenty of room to dress up a drink with a pretty pile of whipped cream
The Fabri-Kal Greenware Dome Lids are a great purchase. Our customers have been very happy to know they are using a green product. The lids snap on to cups easily too. Tight and secure. A great buy!
whats not to love about this product? great for environment, great fit & great design. the only thing is to watch for damage and report immediately because if they get thrown around too much they crack easily in shipment
The Fabri-Kal Greenware dome lids are awesome - we try to be as environmentally conscience as we can, and this helps a great deal. Large opening allows for spoon and straws easily.
So helpful in making snack cups for our school. The kids all love the little kits.We put fruit in the cup add a slotted lid then a dip then the domed lid. Makes for a easy and mess free snack cup.Thanks
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register