- Keeps small hand tools safely and securely tethered while working at heights
- Tethers up to 15 lb. of tools such as wrenches, sledgehammers, and pry bars
- Features various lanyard styles, tool tail attachments, and traps
- Includes a carrying case for easy transport
- Simple self-adhering tape does not require heat for application
Other Products from this Line
- Ergodyne Squids 3185 15 lb. Glaziers Tool Tethering Kit
- Ergodyne Squids 3180 2 lb. Tool Tethering Kit
- Ergodyne Squids 3181 5 lb. Tool Tethering Kit
- Ergodyne Squids 3184 15 lb. Concrete Finisher & Masons Tool Tethering Kit
- Ergodyne Squids 3190 2 lb. Tape Measure Tethering Kit
- Ergodyne Squids 3191 10 lb. Power Tool Tethering Kit
|Ergodyne 19653 Specs|
|Type||Tool Tethering Kits|
Ergodyne 19653 Details
Ensure safety on the job while working at heights with this Ergodyne Squids 3183 15 lb. carpenter & laborers tool tethering kit. With the ability to tether up to 15 lb. of tools, this kit is ideal for tools commonly used by carpenters and laborers such as wrenches, sledgehammers, and pry bars. Since many tools do not include connection points to attach to lanyards, this kit provides an alternative solution by tethering tools to keep them secure. This ensures that all tools can be securely and safely tethered, preventing tools from unsafely dropping while working at heights. Featuring a convenient carrying case, this kit makes it easy to tether tools at any job site.
This kit includes multiple types of lanyards, including coil, shock-absorbing, and single and dual carabiners with various weight capacities. This helps to accommodate different types of tools to meet the specific needs of the task at hand. This kit also includes a tape measure trap and a power tool trap to keep other important items within reach.
For securely attaching tools to the lanyards, it has wire, elastic, and webbing tool tails. It is complete with self-adhering tape that does not require heat for application, and a glove grabber to keep gloves, rags, and other items on hand. Meeting ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 requirements, this kit is a necessity for reducing accidents involving dropped objects. This tethering kit is a trustworthy, proven choice for employees and offers essential protection for all types of industrial, manufacturing, and construction work.
(3) Elastic tool tail attachments
(6) Web tool tail attachments
(6) Wire tool attachments
(2) Self-adhering tape rolls
(1) Tape measure trap
(1) Power tool trap
(2) Single carabiner coil lanyards
(1) Single carabiner lanyard
(1) Dual carabiner lanyard
(1) Glove grabber dual clip
(1) Carrying case
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register