Edlund BDS-8LS 8 lb. Baker's Dough Scale
- 8 lb. x 0.25 oz. capacity
- FDA approved, epoxy powder finish
- 9" diameter platters
- Includes measuring weights
- Rubber footpads keep scale in place
- Counter weight and scoop sold separately
|Width||19 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||7 1/2 Inches|
|Plate Diameter||9 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there any shipping restrictions for this Edlund item?
- Due to manufacturer shipping restrictions, Edlund orders will be subject to extended lead times when shipping to the following states : California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Mississippi, Rhode Island. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Keep your baked goods portioned and consistent with the Edlund BDS-8LS 8 lb. baker's dough scale! This baker's dough scale features two 9" diameter platters and an adjustable poise and scale beam so you can measure your dough according to a set weight. It includes measuring weights for testing and calibration. And thanks to its baked epoxy finish, this scale quickly wipes clean in no time.
8 lb. x 0.25 oz.
Width: 19 3/4"
Depth: 7 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:weights counter easy scale dough containers clean calibrate built breeze
this balance scale holds up to wear and tear and is easy to calibrate. We have found that the counter weight breaks easily if not handled properly so we just use pint containers and fill them with beans and other things around the kitchen to make our own counter weights.
Tyler W. from ut culinary Posted on 09/15/2014
This is a nice baker's scale that makes portioning dough a breeze! Easy to adjust and even easier to clean and maintain! Well built and sure to last!!!
Eric K. Posted on 07/17/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register