Earn up to $44.67 back (4,467 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Designed to be used on the clean side of a dish washing station
- Made of 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- Connects to the right side of a dishmachine
- 3" upturn with 1 1/2" raised rolled rim on the front and end to aid with drainage
- Stainless steel legs with welded cross-bracing and adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
Eagle Group CDTR-72-14/3 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 91 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 30 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 8 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Installation Type
- Right Side
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Clean Dishtables
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which side of this dish table has legs?
- When facing the front side of your installed dish table, a left-side table will have legs on your left side, while a right-side table will have legs on your right.
- How can I be sure that this dish table is compatible with my commercial dish machine?
- To verify the compatibility of this dish table with your unit, please provide the following pieces of information to our Special Orders team:
Dish Machine Brand: This is the name of the manufacturer of your dish machine, such as CMA, Jackson, Hobart, etc.
Model Number: The placement of this information will vary by manufacturer, but it is often located in product literature (manuals or specification sheets) and/or somewhere on the unit.
Please note that some dish tables must be modified to ensure that they will fit with certain brands of dish machines. Occasionally, this service will require an upcharge depending on what modifications need to be made.
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
Eagle Group CDTR-72-14/3 Details
Provide plenty of space to unload glass and dish racks from your dishwasher by adding this Eagle Group CDTR-72-14/3 Spec-Master 72" right side stainless steel clean dish table to your ware washing system. This table is made of 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel for greater durability and has an 8" backsplash to protect your walls from water damage and impact from ware washing racks. It also has a 3" upturn on the sides to help contain and drain away excess water that drips from your clean dishes. The smooth 1 1/2" rounded edge helps to make this table safer for employee use since it eliminates sharp corners and edges.
This dish table has a straight design and is made to connect to the right side of your dish machine. This means that the lip to connect this table to the dish machine is on the left-hand side while the legs are on the right-hand side. The 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs come equipped with welded cross-bracing to provide additional support for heavily loaded dish racks and adjustable metal feet so that you can level this table on an uneven floor. Each foot has 1" of adjustability.
Left to Right: 72"
Front to Back: 30"
Height: 42 1/2" to 43 1/2"
Height (without backsplash): 34 1/2" to 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Eagle Group CDTR-72-14/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register