Super nice weight to them, they feel very sturdy. We use ours to pack bread loaves in for sale, and they feel one step up in quality from the regular ones. I wish they were made out of a higher percentage of recycled material but they are very high-quality regardless.
Duro Husky Extra Heavy-Duty 8 lb. Brown Paper Bag - 400/Bundle
$20.34/BundleShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$21.19/Bundle|
|Buy 1 - 2||$22.49/Bundle|
Other Available Styles:
- Extra heavy-duty virgin paper holds your valuable products
- Perfect bagging solution for gift shop purchases, food deliveries, and to-go items
- 57# basis weight to hold hefty items without ripping or tearing
- Square bottom provides stability that allows the bag to stand freely
- Thick construction makes opening and packaging easy
Other Products from this Line
|Width||6 1/8 Inches|
|Height||12 7/16 Inches|
|Gusset Width||4 1/8 Inches|
|Basis Weight||57 #|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Usage||Extra Heavy Duty|
|With Tin Tie||Without Tin Tie|
Customer questions about this product
- Are these bags completely plain and unprinted?
- Paper grocery bags and lunch bags are commonly stamped with the name of the manufacturer, the size of the bag, and information required for recycling. However, the majority of the bag's surface is plain.
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
This Duro Husky extra heavy-duty 8 lb. brown paper bag is a perfect bagging solution for hardware store purchases, food deliveries, and to-go items! Compared to standard and heavy-duty paper bags, this extra heavy-duty bag has a 57# basis weight that allows it to hold hefty items without ripping or tearing. While its square bottom gives it the stability to stand upright on its own, its thick construction makes it is easy to open and package items for fast, efficient service that will keep your lines moving steadily. This bag also resists humidity, helping ensure reliability in all conditions!
This Husky bag has an ample capacity that allows you to add more items to one bag than traditional plastic bags, helping to reduce waste and minimize the need for additional bags. Plus, it's made of extremely-durable, virgin paper and can be reused, recycled, or composted in a commercial composting facility when you or your customers have finished using it. Both cost efficient and economical, this bag is great for grocery and convenience stores, bakeries, coffee shops, pizzerias, and restaurants!
Width: 6 1/8"
Gusset: 4 1/8"
Height: 12 7/16"
Capacity: 8 lb.
Basis Weight: 57#
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
Rainforest Alliance Certified
This product has been grown and harvested using environmentally and socially responsible practices
People Talk About:higher feel pack produce quality made loaves high heavy farmers
These bags are fantastic for any kind of retail service. We use them for our farmers markets to package our produce. The extra heavy duty strength has served us well as we pack pounds of produce in these and they have not torn on us once. Highly recommend!
i have been using this Duro Husky Extra Heavy-Duty 8 lb. Brown Paper Bag and they are great look so good that i even made them custom printed
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register