Doyon BTL020 20 Qt. Commercial Planetary Stand Mixer - 120V, 1 hp
Customers Also Viewed
- Superior torque transmission reduces vibration and noise
- Includes stainless steel dough hook, whip and flat beater
- 20 digital speed control with 7 settings for speed and time
- Casters enable mobility during cleaning
- #12 standard attachment hub allows for slicers or meat grinders to be attached (sold separately)
Doyon Baking Equipment
You May Also Need
Doyon BTF020B 20 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixer Bowl
$798.60 / Each
Doyon BTF020C 20 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixer Dough Hook
$383.35 / Each
Doyon BTF020F 20 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixer Whip
$450.45 / Each
Doyon BTF020P 20 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixer Beater
$450.45 / Each
Considering the purchase of a commercial mixer for your business? Check out this short video to find out about different types of commercial mixers and what features work well for different applications.
|Doyon Baking Equipment BTL020 Specs|
|Height||59 1/4 Inches|
|Number of Mixing Heads||1|
Doyon Baking Equipment BTL020 Details
Speed up production in your commercial bakery or kitchen with the Doyon BTL020 20 qt. commercial mixer. This mixer boasts a 1 hp motor and a unique 20 speed transmission, allowing you to easily mix ingredients for entrees, desserts and breads without having to stop the mixer. Its heavy-duty frame along with an enameled steel finish makes this mixer reliable and easy-to-clean.
- Holds up to 10 lb. of flour or 15 lb. of dough
- 20 high-efficiency continuous speeds; no need to stop mixer to change speeds
- Bowl, safety guard and mixing tools are made of stainless steel
- Comes equipped with lifting bowl guard with safety interlock; prevents operation while bowl is lowered or guard is open
- Gear-type belt allows mixer to change speeds while operational; belt is made of metal-rubber composite
- Belt is non-slipping and durable for tough mixes
- Bowl locks on each side for secure fit
- Requires a 120V electrical connection
Height: 59 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment BTL020
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register