$75.81/CaseDiscounted shipping with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$78.99/Case|
- Made from economical 1-ply paper
- Ideal cost-effective solution for high-traffic establishments
- (12) 900-sheet packs per case
- Ideal for use in restaurants, buffet lines, and catered events
- Fits into same high-capacity dispensers as larger Dixie full fold napkins
- San Jamar H4001XC Fullfold Tabletop Napkin Dispenser
- San Jamar H5005STBK Fullfold Venue Stand Mount Napkin Dispenser with Control Face - Black Pearl
- San Jamar H5005SCL Fullfold Venue Stand Mount Napkin Dispenser with Control Face - Clear
- San Jamar H4005TBK Venue Tabletop Fullfold Napkin Dispenser
- Choice Smoke Black Tabletop Fullfold Napkin Dispenser
- Choice Tabletop Smoke Black Fullfold Napkin Dispenser with Condiment Caddy
|Dixie 37603 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||37.9 lb.|
|Folded Length||6 1/2 Inches|
|Unfolded Length||13 Inches|
|Folded Width||5 Inches|
|Unfolded Width||12 Inches|
Made in America
|Style||Full-Fold / Senior Serve|
Dixie 37603 Details
Running a casual restaurant, take-out establishment, or cafeteria serving a high-volume of people is an expensive business. Minimize the cost of your napkins with this Dixie full fold white 1-ply napkin. Made from economical 1-ply paper, this napkin is designed for value. This napkin fits into high-capacity dispensers designed for larger Dixie full fold napkins (sold separately). With 900 sheets per pack and 12 packs per case, this bulk product allows you to quickly refill your dispensers and maximize the amount of time between refills.
Whether you choose this product to roll around utensils at a catered event, or leave in a stack on the table for ultimate customer convenience at your restaurant, this napkin is the perfection option for use in a variety of settings. Choose value with this paper napkin and stock up without breaking your budget!
Open Length: 8 1/2"
Open Width: 13"
Folded Length: 5"
Folded Width: 6 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register