Dickinson's Pure Honey .5oz Portion Cup - 200/Case
- Great for restaurants, hotels, and cafes
- Bursting with premium clover honey flavor
- High quality honey texture
- Easily dissolves in hot beverages
|Package Size||.5 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- I previously ordered these portion cups and they were aluminum. The new portion cups I received are plastic with a metallic appearance. Why is this packaging different?
- Dickinson's is discontinuing their aluminum portion cup and is transitioning to a new metalized plastic cup. Both feature similar eye-catching graphics. Compared to the aluminum cups, the plastic alternative is easier to open and reduces the number of dented cups. The metallic finish still provides a more upscale look than standard plastic portion cups.
Indulge your guests with the classically sweet flavor and outstanding quality of Dickinson's pure clover honey. Since 1897, Dickinson's has been the leading American brand of gourmet preserves, syrups, and honey, with its "American Gourmet" character, premium varietal fruits, and pure, high-quality ingredients. Made from clover nectar, this sticky-sweet spread bursts with fragrant flavor. The honey's mildly floral taste and delightful sweetness make it a delicious addition to exclusive breakfast services or in-room dining.
This portioned .5 oz. cup is the perfect middle ground between economic plastic cups and sophisticated glass jars, while still presenting a chic appearance. The packaging of this product helps to maintain its delightfully fruity taste and preserve its superior quality. With its single serving size and elegant graphics, this high-quality honey complements the refined atmospheres of the world's finest restaurants, hotels, and catered events.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
People Talk About:always honey costs nicely more nice portioned tea great food
I definetaly love to sweeten my tea with this honey. I like that the honey is portioned out in individual containers. I usually just need one per tea cup
These are great and look nice. My only issue is, a few will always be broken in a pack and it makes the rest sticky. I just rinse them under water to help this but you always find more than you expect so anticipate you'll toss a few when taking these into consideration for your food costs.
Dickinson's packaging is always nice. It looks a little more upscale but it's good that the cost isn't. This is good tasting honey and a nicely portioned serving size.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register