- Designed for use with Defibtech Lifeline and Lifeline AUTO AEDs
- Protects your AED from dust and damage
- Zippered design for easy access
- Accommodates AED and extra accessories
- Defibtech DCF-210 7-Year High-Use Battery Pack with 9V Lithium Battery for Lifeline and Lifeline AUTO AEDs
- Defibtech DCF-200 5-Year Standard Battery Pack with 9V Lithium Battery for Lifeline and Lifeline AUTO AEDs
$209.67/EachOut Of Stock
- Shipping Weight
- 0.5 lb.
- AED Soft Cases
Defibtech AMP9100 Details
This Defibtech AMP9100 soft carry case is the perfect way to protect your Defibtech Lifeline or Lifeline AUTO AED! When a cardiac emergency occurs, your AED needs to be moved to the patient as quickly as possible, and the high stress of such a situation increases the risk for accidents that could damage the AED. That's where this case comes in. This zippered soft case protects your AED from dust and debris so that it is ready to use when you need it, while pockets give you a place to store things like a rescue kit, extra electrode pads, a battery, or the Lifeline pediatric electrode pads. It is an excellent alternative to a hard case, if you want to protect your AED but don't need the extreme protection a hard plastic case provides.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register