Dart Solo X20N-J8002 Trophy 20 oz. Foam Cup - 750/Case
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Thin-wall polystyrene foam
- Requires less storage space
- Holds 20 oz. of hot and cold beverages
- Features a rolled rim
- Creative Symphony design
- Great for coffee shops, convenience stores, and cafés
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Dart Solo LGXBK2-0004 The Gourmet Lid Black Hot Cup Lid - 1500/Case
Dart Solo LGXGR2-0009 The Gourmet Lid Green Hot Cup Lid - 1500/Case
Dart Solo LGXW2-0007 The Gourmet Lid White Hot Cup Lid - 1500/Case
Dart Solo LX2SBR-00100 Translucent Polystyrene Hot / Cold Cup Lid with Lift and Lock Tab and Straw Slot - 2000/Case
|Height||5 9/10 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 2/5 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Local regulations prevent me from using foam products - what are my alternatives?
- Some areas have introduced legislation to ban the use of polystyrene foam food service products, such as cups, plates, and take-out containers. Fortunately, we offer a variety of alternatives for every business and every budget. Check out our full selection of paper and plastic dinnerware, and we even have eco-friendly options too!
If it's versatility you're after, look no further than Dart Solo's X20N-J8002 Trophy 20 oz. foam cup. Dart Solo Trophy foam cups are made from insulating thin-wall foam that keeps hot beverages hot and cold beverage cold. This innovative thin-wall, polystyrene foam takes up less storage space than regular foam cups and features a rolled rim. The Dart Solo X20N-J8002 20 oz. Trophy foam cup also features an attractive Symphony design to complement any coffee shop, convenience store, or cafe.
Top Diameter: 3 2/5"
Bottom Diameter: 2"
Height: 5 9/10"
People Talk About:size today tanked soda medium love economy absolutely
Until the economy tanked this was my medium soda size. During the time I used it I absolutely love it and I still use the 16 oz size of this product today.
Michael J. from The Pie Kitchen Posted on 11/28/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register