These were a good value, I used them for sampling baked goods, and I love the fact that I am able to purchase just the right amount to meet my needs.
$60.70/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$63.49/Case|
- Wax lined to provide a liquid resistance
- Perfect for serving condiments and dressings, or for holding medicine
- Stylish white pleats
- Helps maintain portion control in your restaurant or diner
- Compostable paper construction allows for easy clean up after service
- 12" x 12" Natural Kraft 1/4 Fold Luncheon Napkin - 6000/Case
- EcoChoice Compostable Sugarcane / Bagasse 9" Plate - 500/Case
- EcoChoice Compostable Sugarcane / Bagasse 7" Plate - 1000/Case
- EcoChoice Compostable Sugarcane / Bagasse 10" Plate - 500/Case
- Choice Kraft Natural Junior Low-Fold 6" x 12" Dispenser Napkin - 8000/Case
- Choice Kraft Natural Tall-Fold 6" x 13" Dispenser Napkin - 8000/Case
- OneUp by Choice Kraft Wide Interfold 6 1/2" x 8 1/2" Dispenser Napkin - 6000/Case
- Just1 Interfold Kraft 6 1/2" x 11" Dispenser Napkin - 6000/Case
Serve up condiments with ease using this compostable Solo 075S-2050 0.75 oz. white paper souffle / portion cup.
This compostable Solo 075S-2050 paper souffle / portion cup is a versatile addition to any business! If you need to serve condiments like ketchup and mustard, it's a great way to encourage portion control and cut down on food waste, and its small size makes it perfect for portioning out medicine at a healthcare facility too!
"These are fabulous for sampling my dipping oils and sauces/marinades. I put a piece of bread in each one and then pour a sample of the oils/sauces/marinades on top. No need for toothpicks as customers can just pop the sample into their mouth from the cup and then throw away the c..."Read More Reviews
Great for Small Servings
You can use this cup for serving up small sides and condiments. Its small 0.75 oz. size is perfect for offering samples, ketchup, mustard, dressings, and other sauces with ease!
When you find ways to reduce food waste, you are instantly putting more money back into your business. By offering this cup to customers it encourages them to take condiments, sauces, and dressings for their meals, but to only take what they need.
The wax lining leads to a treated paper design giving it resistance to liquids so that it will stand up to all kinds of condiments and sides.
Compostable in a commercial compost facility. Appropriate commercial composting facilities may not exist in your community. Please check with your local municipality.
- Top Diameter:2 Inches
- Bottom Diameter:1 1/5 Inches
- Height:7/10 Inches
- Capacity:.75 oz.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 200 2 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 5000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC100 1 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 5000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC050 0.5 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 5000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC400 4 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 5000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC325 3.25 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 5000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 125-2050 1.25 oz. Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 5000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC100S 1 oz. Squat Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 5000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC075 .75 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 5000/Case
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoyal Paper R832 3 1/2" Eco-Friendly Unwrapped Wooden Taster Spoon - 10000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoyal Paper R820 Round Wooden Toothpicks - 800/Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoyal Paper RTS3000 3" Plastic Taster Spoon - 3000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 1-Ply White Beverage / Cocktail Napkin - 4000/Case
People Talk About:dipping smaller breads cup needs oils sample sampling baked bread
These are significantly smaller than the squat 1 oz size. I thought they would be just a little smaller, but it is harder to put popcorn in them.
Thanks for your review! We also carry 1 oz. portion cups. Check out the Genpak F100 1 oz. Harvest Paper Souffle / Portion Cups 5000 / CS. They should work better for popcorn samples and are offered at a reasonable price!
These are great for things like dipping chicken nuggets into ketchup. Or dipping breads into various oils. It isn't practical to have the small diameter ones for dipping.
These are fabulous for sampling my dipping oils and sauces/marinades. I put a piece of bread in each one and then pour a sample of the oils/sauces/marinades on top. No need for toothpicks as customers can just pop the sample into their mouth from the cup and then throw away the cup. And the price.......FABULOUS!!!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register