Curtron M108-PR-6096 60" x 96" Polar Reinforced Step-In Refrigerator / Freezer Strip Door
Other Available Sizes:
- Made with USDA Compliant materials
- Polar grade PVC strips are designed to withstand temperatures as low as -20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cuts compressor running time up to 44%
- Pays for itself within 6 months
- For light-duty traffic on walk-in coolers, freezers, refrigerators, and personnel doors
- Helps prevent premature food spoilage
- Eliminates temperature fluctuations
- Great for supermarkets, restaurants, bakeries, and more
|Curtron M108-PR-6096 Specs|
|Strip Width||8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Temperature Range||-20 - 140 Degrees F|
Curtron M108-PR-6096 Details
Reduce cooling costs, frost buildup, food spoilage, and temperature fluctuations with the Curtron M108-PR-6096 60" x 96" step-in refrigerator / freezer strip door! This strip curtain features enough surface area to cover an opening up to 56" wide and 94" high, and the included aluminum mounting bar easily installs in jambs or walls over your walk-in refrigerator or freezer doorway. Each "polar grade" PVC strip has a looped top to easily slide over the mounting bracket in order to reduce stress and minimize damage during repeated use, and they can be easily replaced or rotated. The strips also arrive evenly pre-cut 8" wide so you don't have to worry about slitting them yourself, and they can withstand temperatures between -20 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Made with USDA Compliant materials.
Door Width: 60"
Door Height: 96"
Strip Width: 8"
Strip Thickness: 1/16"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register