Other Available Sizes:
- Made with USDA Compliant materials
- Polar grade PVC strips are designed to withstand temperatures as low as -20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cuts compressor running time up to 44%
- Pays for itself within 6 months
- For light-duty traffic on walk-in coolers, freezers, refrigerators, and personnel doors
- Helps prevent premature food spoilage
- Eliminates temperature fluctuations
- Great for supermarkets, restaurants, bakeries, and more
- Shipping Weight
- 15 lb.
- 47 Inches
- 80 Inches
- Strip Width
- 8 Inches
- Made in America
- Polar Reinforced
- Strip Style
- Temperature Range
- -20 - 140 Degrees F
- 3/32 Inches
- Strip Doors
Curtron 033-00385 Details
Reduce cooling costs, frost buildup, food spoilage, and temperature fluctuations with the Curtron M108-PR-4780 47" x 80" step-in refrigerator / freezer strip door! This strip curtain features enough surface area to cover an opening up to 42" wide and 78" high, and the included aluminum mounting bar easily installs in jambs or walls over your walk-in refrigerator or freezer doorway. Each "polar grade" PVC strip has a looped top to easily slide over the mounting bracket in order to reduce stress and minimize damage during repeated use, and they can be easily replaced or rotated. The strips also arrive evenly pre-cut 8" wide so you don't have to worry about slitting them yourself, and they can withstand temperatures between -20 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Made with USDA Compliant materials.
Door Width: 47"
Door Height: 80"
Strip Width: 8"
Strip Thickness: 1/16"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
9 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
4 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register