Curtron Pest-Pro BL300 High Intensity UV Flying Insect Control Light and Trap Kit with Replacement Glue Boards - 80W
- 80W high intensity UV light
- Protects 1800 sq. ft.
- Great for use in food preparation areas
- No zapping sound or scorching smell
- Includes (10) 17" x 4" glue boards and (10) 16" x 9" glue boards
- Traps insects to increase sanitation
- May be mounted to the wall, out of the way
- 120V, 80W
|Curtron BL300KIT Specs|
|Coverage Area||1,800 Square Feet|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this bug zapper / light trap a good fit for the space I have?
- Most bug zappers and light traps list a coverage area in square footage, which can serve as a good guideline, but it’s also important to think about placement. The best way to maximize the effectiveness of your unit is to set the trap strategically in a highly visible location so that the light can be seen from multiple angles.
Curtron BL300KIT Details
Safely keep your kitchen, receiving area, and prep areas clean and sanitary with this Curtron Pest-Pro BL300 high intensity flying insect control UV light kit with replacement glue boards. This wall light attracts pesky flying insects with a high intensity 80W UV light and traps them on safe, disposable glue boards, eliminating the zapping sound and smell of traditional bug zappers. The glue boards are easily replaceable to maintain the effectiveness of your wall light, and the 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty makes it a responsible choice for your establishment.
It comes in a white powder-coated finish, allowing it to blend in with your restaurant kitchen where it should be mounted between 3 and 6 feet above the floor for optimum effectiveness. This light is effective for controlling flying insects over an area of 1800 sq. ft. It requires a 120V electrical connection.
- (1) 80W UV light fixture
- Mounting hardware
- (10) 17" x 4" replacement glue boards
- (10) 16" x 9" replacement glue boards
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Get paid to review this product!