Other Available Fuel Types:
- Features a lift-assisted roll dome, bun rack, custom fitted cover, and regulator for added convenience
- Designed with a 46” x 21” cooking surface, allowing you to grill multiple foods at once without resetting
- Built with 304 series stainless steel that's weatherproof and rust-resistant
- Boasts 7 burners that total 98,000 BTU
- Ideal for outdoor commercial kitchens at country clubs or hotels
You May Also Need View All Items
- Crown Verity IBI24-DD Infinite Series 24" Built-In Horizontal Drawer
- Crown Verity IBI24-HD Infinite Series 24" Built-In Horizontal Access Doors
- Crown Verity IBI30-DD Infinite Series 30" Built-In Horizontal Drawer
- Crown Verity IBI30-HD Infinite Series 30" Built-In Horizontal Access Doors
- Crown Verity IBI36-DD Infinite Series 36" Built-In 2 Drawer Horizontal Storage Compartment
- Crown Verity IBI36-HD Infinite Series 36" Built-In Horizontal Access Doors
- Crown Verity IBI42-DD Infinite Series 42" Built-In 2 Drawer Horizontal Storage Compartment
- Crown Verity IBI42-HD Infinite Series 42" Built-In Horizontal Access Doors
|Crown Verity IBI48LP Specs|
|Width||55 3/4 Inches|
|Height||32 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||46 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||23 Inches|
|Cutout Height||12 Inches|
|Features|| Bun Rack|
|Number of Burners||7 Burners|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Preheat Time||5 Minutes|
|Total BTU||98,000 BTU|
|Usage||Built-In Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- Why do I need to season the grill grates?
- Seasoning your grill grate prior to use helps prevent food from sticking and rust from forming. Re-seasoning the grate after each cleaning is recommended. For more information, check out our instruction sheet, "How to Season a Grill Grate".
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Crown Verity IBI48LP Details
This Crown Verity IBI48LP Infinite Series liquid propane 48" built-in grill with bun rack, custom-fitted cover, and regulator comes packed with everything you need to begin effectively grilling ribs, burgers, hot dogs, and chicken! Featuring (7) 14,000 BTU stainless-steel burners as the main heating source, this grill can heat up to your desired cooking temperature within 5 minutes. The powerful heating makes quick work of any buffet line while minimizing heat-recovery time. This grill boasts 304 series stainless-steel components, including the grids, burners, and fasteners. This design ensures that it's durable, stylish, and weatherproof, making it the perfect addition at country clubs, hotels, or catered events. The burners are conveniently spaced at 5 3/4" intervals to provide a consistent and even heat pattern. They each have their own individual knobs so that you can precisely control the heat intensity and cook each meal to perfection. The spacious 46" x 21" cooking surface allows you to cook multiple food groups at once, saving you time and energy.
This grill features a lift-assisted roll dome cover with a built-in thermometer for more precise temperature management and ease of use. If cooking while closed, the cover increases cooking production by up to 40%! The included bun rack promotes even greater efficiency by providing a convenient place to toast buns or keep food warm during service. This grill also includes a water pan complete with a drain port for easy cleaning. As an additional safety precaution, the regulator maintains the flow of gas from your tank to your grill, serving as a safety device between the tank and the flame.
Not only is this grill weatherproof, it also comes with a custom-fitted, heavy-duty vinyl cover, which protects your grill from UV fading and moisture damage from rain and snow. Once this grill arrives, it can be easily placed in the cutout on your outdoor countertop. The unibody design ensures that it seamlessly fits into your outdoor cooking operation.
Width: 55 3/4"
Height: 32 1/4"
Width: 53 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register