- Attractive color complements food
- Made of durable polystyrene
- Convenient and festive for parties and events
- Can be mixed and matched with other Creative Converting colored event disposables
- Ample surface area accommodates various portion sizes
- Rolled edge helps contain food
- Unique ribbed design adds interest to the tabletop
Other Products from this Line
- Shipping Weight
- 0.41 lb.
- 1/2 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 7 Inches
- Edge Style
- BPA Free
- Number of Compartments
- 1 Compartment
- No Compartments
- Dessert and Appetizer Plates
Customer questions about this product
- I live in Canada. Can I still purchase this product?
- Due to regulations, all products considered "single-use plastics" are prohibited from shipping to Canada.
This Creative Converting 28314711 7" plastic lunch plate is perfect for your picnic, reception, or catered event! Featuring ample surface area, you will be able to fit a variety of foods on the plate without fear of overflow. Its Cobalt color adds a vibrant splash to your dining atmosphere and can easily be mixed and matched with other unique colors to match your event's theme and decor.
Made of durable polystyrene, this rounded plastic plate is strong enough for heavier meals like cheeseburgers and grilled chicken or that extra helping of potato salad! Plus, this material is non-absorbent so you won't have to worry about sauces or gravy seeping through and affecting the quality of your plate and food like they might for paper plates.
This plastic banquet plate features a ribbed design along its edges for a unique look that is sure to enhance your tabletop for a more attractive food display! Also, the rolled edges add much needed protection from spillage. This additional barrier will make your guests more comfortable as they carry their plates from the buffet to their table. Serve up salads, pasta, burgers, and more at your next event with this plastic plate and when it is time to clean up, simply throw it away thanks to its disposability!
Top Diameter: 7"
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
4 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register