Earn up to $6.19 back (619 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Provides a space for employees or students to work efficiently
- 3/4" thick high-pressure laminate top with a high-density particle board core and backer sheet
- Creates a hard, flat, writing surface for note-taking
- Black t-mold frame covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity
- 1 1/8" diameter, off-set, 18 gauge steel legs for maximum leg room
- Knife-lock mechanism allows users to move freely underneath the table for superior comfort
- Mar-proof plastic foot caps protect floors from scratches and scuff marks
- Easily folds for transporting and storing
- Correll T4896U 28" x 48" Universal Table Truck for 48" and 60" Round Tables and 18" x 60" up to 36" x 96" Rectangular Tables
$23.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Shipping Weight
- 54 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 18 Inches
- 29 Inches
- Adjustable Height
- 250 lb.
Made in America
- Black Granite
- Frame Material
- Max Seating Capacity
- 3 Chairs
- Tabletop Material
- Tabletop Thickness
- 3/4 Inches
- Folding Tables
Customer questions about this product
Will the Correll black granite table tops match the ones I’ve bought previously?
To ensure color consistency, Correll updated the black granite table tops on 6/14/22 so the Econoline Melamine, Deluxe High-Pressure, and Commercial Thermal Fused table tops all match.
When will my Correll order ship?
Quantities of 1-12 will ship within 3-10 business days. Quantities of 12+ will ship within the listed lead time for this item.
Correll ST1872PX-07 Details
Provide a space for your employees or students to work efficiently with this Correll ST1872PX07 18" x 72" rectangular black granite high pressure folding seminar table with off-set legs. This table features a 3/4" thick high-pressure laminate top with a high-density particle board core and backer sheet, offering a hard, flat, writing surface for note-taking during your most important presentations. Its black granite finish ensures a professional look and blends in seamlessly with any environment. Plus, a black t-mold frame covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity.
Not only does it have 1 1/8" diameter, off-set, 18 gauge steel legs for maximum leg room, it also incorporates a knife-lock mechanism that's attached to the back legs, allowing users to move freely underneath the table for superior comfort. Additionally, the feet are capped with mar-proof caps that help maintain pristine floor surfaces. Each table easily folds for transporting and storing. When ready for use, the legs simply lock back into place with the automatic lock-open mechanism. With an evenly-distributed weight capacity of 250 lb., this seminar table is ideal for heavy-duty use in schools, universities, offices, and conference areas.
Capacity: 250 lb.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 3
Three people can comfortably sit at this table.
Other Products from this Line
- Correll 18" x 60" Rectangular Black Granite High-Pressure Folding Seminar Table with Off-Set LegsRated 5 out of 5 stars
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register