Correll ST1872PX06 18" x 72" Medium Oak High-Pressure Top Folding Seminar Table With Off-Set Legs
- Provides more spacious legroom
- Off-set leg design gives more leg room than standard table legs
- High-pressure laminate material provides a hard, smooth writing surface
- Folds for simple transportation and storage
- Mar-proof plastic end caps and edge molding
- Automatic lock-open mechanism
Other Products from this Line
Correll ST1860PX06 18" x 60" Medium Oak High-Pressure Top Folding Seminar Table With Off-Set Legs
$139.99 / Each
Correll ST1896PX06 18" x 96" Rectangular Medium Oak High Pressure Folding Seminar Table with Off-Set Legs
$154.99 / Each
Correll ST2460PX06 24" x 60" Rectangular Medium Oak High Pressure Folding Seminar Table with Off-Set Legs
$152.49 / Each
Correll ST2472PX06 24" x 72" Rectangular Medium Oak High Pressure Folding Seminar Table with Off-Set Legs
$158.49 / Each
Correll ST2496PX06 24" x 96" Rectangular Medium Oak High Pressure Folding Seminar Table with Off-Set Legs
$182.49 / Each
|Correll ST1872PX-06 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Tabletop Thickness||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Correll ST1872PX-06 Details
This Correll ST1872PX06 18" x 72" medium oak seminar table is a reliable, versatile and attractive option for any meeting room or conference space! Its high-pressure top is 3/4" thick and made with a high density particle board core with a backer sheet for a hard, smooth writing surface. The off-set legs are made from 1" 18 gauge steel so that they won't bend under heavy loads and an automatic lock-open mechanism makes sure the legs don't accidently close by themselves.
Each table has a 1 5/8" one-piece steel apron that provides strength and rigidity for the tabletop as well. On the ends of the legs there are mar-proof plastic foot caps. The rim of the table also has mar-proof plastic to keep it from marking up walls or other tables. It easily folds for convenient transportation and storage and, when ready for use, the steel legs simply snap back into place and automatically lock open!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 3
Three people can comfortably sit at this table.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register