Correll PC60P06 60" Round Medium Oak Solid High Pressure Heavy Duty Folding Table with Plywood Core
- Incredible space-saving efficiency when transporting and storing
- Legs lock into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism
- Brown t-mold covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity
- Solid, 3/4" thick plywood core with a backer sheet and high-pressure laminate top
- Plywood core is more durable than particle board core counterparts, yet is still lightweight
- 1 1/8" tubular, 14 gauge steel wishbone frame for superior stability
- 1 5/8" steel apron provides reinforcement for unbeatable strength
- Feet are capped with mar-proof glides that help maintain pristine floor surfaces
You May Also Need
Lancaster Table & Seating White Contoured Blow Molded Folding Chair with Gray Frame
plus $15.49 / Each
Correll T6060 28" x 48" Edge Stacking Table Truck
$178.49 / Each
Creative Converting 37200 Stay Put White 60" Round Plastic Tablecloth with Elastic - 12/Case
plus $30.99 / Case
Snap Drape CN420R6030014 Contour Cover 60" Round Black Spandex Table Cover
plus $112.49 / Each
Marko "BV" Velcro® Skirt Clip - 48/Pack
plus $20.99 / Pack
Snap Drape CN420R6030010 Contour Cover 60" Round White Spandex Table Cover
plus $112.49 / Each
Creative Converting 703000 Stay Put Black 60" Round Plastic Tablecloth with Elastic - 12/Case
plus $30.99 / Case
|Correll PC60P-06 Specs|
|Top Diameter||60 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Seating Capacity||8 Chairs|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Correll PC60P-06 Details
Need a table that eases the process of setup and teardown? Look no further than this Correll PC60P06 60" round medium oak solid high pressure heavy duty folding table with plywood core. This table's convenient fold-up design allows you to simply flip the tabletop to the side for incredible space-saving efficiency when both transporting and storing. Then, when ready for use, the legs simply lock back into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism. The brown t-mold covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity, while the top's natural, medium oak finish guarantees a professional look and blends in seamlessly with any environment.
This premium table features a solid, 3/4" thick plywood core and backer sheet with a high-pressure laminate top, offering a hard and flat surface for heavy-duty use in schools, universities, offices, and conference areas. In comparison to tables made with particle board, this table's plywood core provides a more durable final product, yet is still lightweight for simple transportation. The surface sits atop a 1 1/8" tubular, 14 gauge steel wishbone frame for superior stability, while the 1 5/8" steel apron provides reinforcement for unbeatable strength. Additionally, the feet are capped with mar-proof glides that help maintain pristine floor surfaces. With an evenly-distributed weight capacity of 250 lb., this folding table is sure to provide years and years of quality use!
Top Diameter: 60"
Capacity: 250 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 6 - 8
Six to eight people can comfortably sit at this table.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register