Earn up to $5.89 back (589 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Incredible space-saving efficiency when transporting and storing
- Legs lock into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism
- Brown t-mold covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity
- Solid, 3/4" thick plywood core with a backer sheet and high-pressure laminate top
- Plywood core is more durable than particle board core counterparts, yet is still lightweight
- 1" tubular, 18 gauge steel pedestal frame for superior stability
- 1 5/8" steel apron provides reinforcement for unbeatable strength
- Feet are capped with mar-proof glides that help maintain pristine floor surfaces
- Correll T4896U 28" x 48" Universal Table Truck for 48" and 60" Round Tables and 18" x 60" up to 36" x 96" Rectangular Tables
Correll PC2448P-06 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 36 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 29 Inches
- Adjustable Height
- 250 lb.
- Core Type
Made in America
- Medium Oak
- Frame Material
- Leg Style
- Max Seating Capacity
- 2 Chairs
- Tabletop Thickness
- 3/4 Inches
- Folding Tables
Correll PC2448P-06 Details
Need a table that eases the process of setup and teardown? Look no further than this Correll PC2448P06 24" x 48" rectangular medium oak solid high pressure heavy duty folding table with plywood core. This table's convenient fold-up design allows you to simply flip the tabletop to the side for incredible space-saving efficiency when both transporting and storing. Then, when ready for use, the legs simply lock back into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism. The brown t-mold covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity, while the top's natural, medium oak finish guarantees a professional look and blends in seamlessly with any environment.
This premium table features a solid, 3/4" thick plywood core and backer sheet with a high-pressure laminate top, offering a hard and flat surface for heavy-duty use in schools, universities, offices, and conference areas. In comparison to tables made with particle board, this table's plywood core provides a more durable final product, yet is still lightweight for simple transportation. The surface sits atop a 1" tubular, 18 gauge steel pedestal frame for superior stability, while the 1 5/8" steel apron provides reinforcement for unbeatable strength. Additionally, the feet are capped with mar-proof glides that help maintain pristine floor surfaces. With an evenly-distributed weight capacity of 250 lb., this folding table is sure to provide years and years of quality use!
Capacity: 250 lb.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 2
Two people can comfortably sit at this table.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register