Correll CF48PX01 48" Round Walnut High Pressure Heavy Duty Folding Table
Customers Also Viewed
- Incredible space-saving efficiency when transporting and storing
- Legs lock into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism
- Black t-mold covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity
- 3/4" thick high-density particle board core and backer sheet with a high-pressure laminate top
- Perfect for heavy-duty use in schools, universities, offices, and conference areas
- 1 1/8" tubular, 14 gauge steel wishbone frame for superior stability
- 1 5/8" steel apron provides reinforcement for unbeatable strength
- Feet are capped with mar-proof glides that help maintain pristine floor surfaces
You May Also Need
Lancaster Table & Seating White Contoured Blow Molded Folding Chair with Gray Frame
plus $16.49 / Each
Snap Drape CN420R6030014 Contour Cover 60" Round Black Spandex Table Cover
plus $112.49 / Each
Marko "BV" Velcro® Skirt Clip - 48/Pack
plus $20.99 / Pack
Correll T6060 28" x 48" Edge Stacking Table Truck
$178.49 / Each
Snap Drape CN420R6030010 Contour Cover 60" Round White Spandex Table Cover
plus $112.49 / Each
|Correll CF48PX-01 Specs|
|Core Type||Particle Board|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Seating Capacity||6 Chairs|
|Tabletop Thickness||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Correll CF48PX-01 Details
Need a table that eases the process of setup and teardown? Look no further than this Correll CF48PX01 48" round walnut high pressure heavy duty folding table. This table's convenient fold-up design allows you to simply flip the tabletop to the side for incredible space-saving efficiency when both transporting and storing. Then, when ready for use, the legs simply lock back into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism. A black t-mold covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity. Plus, the walnut finish guarantees a professional look and blends in seamlessly with any environment.
This table features a 3/4" thick high-density particle board core and backer sheet with a high-pressure laminate top, offering a hard and flat surface for heavy-duty use in schools, universities, offices, and conference areas. The surface sits atop a 1 1/8" tubular, 14 gauge steel wishbone frame for superior stability, while the 1 5/8" steel apron provides reinforcement for unbeatable strength. Additionally, the feet are capped with mar-proof glides that help maintain pristine floor surfaces. With an evenly-distributed weight capacity of 250 lb., this folding table is sure to provide years and years of quality use!
Top Diameter: 48"
Capacity: 250 lb.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 5 - 6
Five to six people can comfortably sit at this table.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register