Customers Also Viewed
- Incredible space-saving efficiency when transporting and storing
- Legs lock into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism
- Black t-mold covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity
- 3/4" thick high-density particle board core and backer sheet with a high-pressure laminate top
- Perfect for heavy-duty use in schools, universities, offices, and conference areas
- 1" tubular, 18 gauge steel pedestal frame for superior stability
- 1 5/8" steel apron provides reinforcement for unbeatable strength
- Feet are capped with mar-proof glides that help maintain pristine floor surfaces
- Correll T4896U 28" x 48" Universal Table Truck for 48" and 60" Round Tables and 18" x 60" up to 36" x 96" Rectangular Tables
$13.99/EachOut Of Stock
$14.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Shipping Weight
- 56 lb.
- 96 Inches
- 18 Inches
- 29 Inches
- Adjustable Height
- 250 lb.
- Core Type
- Particle Board
Made in America
- Frame Material
- Leg Style
- Max Seating Capacity
- 4 Chairs
- Tabletop Material
- Tabletop Thickness
- 3/4 Inches
- Folding Tables
Customer questions about this product
When will my Correll order ship?
Quantities of 1-12 will ship within 3-10 business days. Quantities of 12+ will ship within the listed lead time for this item.
Correll CF1896PX-01 Details
Need a table that eases the process of setup and teardown? Look no further than this Correll CF1896PX01 18" x 96" rectangular walnut high pressure heavy duty folding table. This table's convenient fold-up design allows you to simply flip the tabletop to the side for incredible space-saving efficiency when both transporting and storing. Then, when ready for use, the legs simply lock back into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism. A black t-mold covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity. Plus, the walnut finish guarantees a professional look and blends in seamlessly with any environment.
This table features a 3/4" thick high-density particle board core and backer sheet with a high-pressure laminate top, offering a hard and flat surface for heavy-duty use in schools, universities, offices, and conference areas. The surface sits atop a 1" tubular, 18 gauge steel pedestal frame for superior stability, while the 1 5/8" steel apron provides reinforcement for unbeatable strength. Additionally, the feet are capped with mar-proof glides that help maintain pristine floor surfaces. With an evenly-distributed weight capacity of 250 lb., this folding table is sure to provide years and years of quality use!
Capacity: 250 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 4
Four people can comfortably sit at this table.
Other Products from this Line
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register