Earn up to $6.55 back (655 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Incredible space-saving efficiency when transporting and storing
- Legs lock into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism
- Black t-mold covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity
- 3/4" thick high-density particle board core and backer sheet with a high-pressure laminate top
- 1" tubular, 18 gauge steel pedestal frame for superior stability
- 1 5/8" steel apron provides reinforcement for unbeatable strength
- Feet are capped with mar-proof glides that help maintain pristine floor surfaces
- Correll T4896U 28" x 48" Universal Table Truck for 48" and 60" Round Tables and 18" x 60" up to 36" x 96" Rectangular Tables
Correll CF2496PX-07 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 74 lb.
- 96 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 29 Inches
- Adjustable Height
- 250 lb.
- Core Type
- Particle Board
Made in America
- Black Granite
- Frame Material
- Leg Style
- Max Seating Capacity
- 4 Chairs
- Tabletop Material
- Tabletop Thickness
- 3/4 Inches
- Folding Tables
Customer questions about this product
- Will the Correll black granite table tops match the ones I’ve bought previously?
- To ensure color consistency, Correll updated the black granite table tops on 6/14/22 so the Econoline Melamine, Deluxe High-Pressure, and Commercial Thermal Fused table tops all match.
Correll CF2496PX-07 Details
Need a table that eases the process of setup and teardown? Look no further than this Correll CF2496PX07 24" x 96" black granite high pressure heavy duty folding table. This table's convenient fold-up design allows you to simply flip the tabletop to the side for incredible space-saving efficiency when both transporting and storing. Then, when ready for use, the legs simply lock back into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism. The black t-mold covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity, while the top's black granite finish guarantees a professional look and blends in seamlessly with any environment.
This table features a 3/4" thick high-density particle board core and backer sheet with a high-pressure laminate top, offering a hard and flat surface for heavy-duty use in schools, universities, offices, and conference areas. The surface sits atop a 1" tubular, 18 gauge steel pedestal frame for superior stability, while the 1 5/8" steel apron provides reinforcement for unbeatable strength. Additionally, the feet are capped with mar-proof glides that help maintain pristine floor surfaces. With an evenly-distributed weight capacity of 250 lb., this folding table is sure to provide years and years of quality use!
Capacity: 250 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 4
Four people can comfortably sit at this table.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register