Cleveland 107557 Quick Release Pin
- Direct replacement for damaged, missing, or worn out part
- Easy to pull
- Durable construction
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, but not always, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you need additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting product literature for your equipment to identify the correct part.
Cleveland CLE107557 Details
Replace a broken, worn out, or missing quick release pin on your Cleveland boiler base steamer (sold separately) with this Cleveland 107557 replacement pin! A perfect fit for the old part, it swaps out easily to get your unit back up and running as quickly as possible.
Length: 2 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Cleveland PGM-300-3 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland PGM-300-3 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland PGM-300-2 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland PGM-300-2 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland PGM-200-3 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland PGM-200-3 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland PGM-200-2 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland PGM-200-2 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland PEM-24-3 (240V, 3 Phase)|
|Cleveland PEM-24-3 (208V, 3 Phase)|
|Cleveland PEM-24-2 (240V, 3 Phase)|
|Cleveland PEM-24-2 (208V, 3 Phase)|
|Cleveland 42-CKGM-300 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland 42-CKGM-300 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland 42-CKGM-200 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland 42-CKGM-200 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland 42-CKEM-24 (240V)|
|Cleveland 42-CKEM-24 (208V)|
|Cleveland 36-PCGM-300 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland 36-PCGM-300 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland 36-PCEM-48 (240V)|
|Cleveland 36-PCEM-48 (208V)|
|Cleveland 36-CGM-300 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland 36-CGM-300 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland 36-CGM-16-300 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland 36-CGM-16-300 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland 24-CGP-10 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland 24-CGP-10 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland 24-CGM-200 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland 24-CGM-200 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland 24-CEM-24 (240V)|
|Cleveland 24-CEM-24 (208V)|
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register