For the price you really can't beat this escargot fork. I personally am not the biggest fan of escargot however, I do use this fork for any slippery slimy food that a traditional fork or spoon often struggles with. It has a very long for k blades which makes it great for piercing olive a tomato or escargot.
$2.85/CaseShips free with Plus
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Economical and functional flatware designed for everyday use
- Perfect for use in high volume venues
- 18/0 stainless steel construction is ideal for casual dining
- Classic, smooth panel with rounded handle
- Satin finish helps to hide fingerprints
Other Products from this Line
Choice WindsorShop this Line
- Choice Windsor 7" 18/0 Stainless Steel Dinner Fork - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 8 3/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Dinner Knife - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 5 7/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Teaspoon - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 5 7/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Bouillon Spoon - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 6 13/16" 18/0 Stainless Steel Dinner / Dessert Spoon - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 5 5/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Cocktail / Oyster Fork - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 4 11/16" 18/0 Stainless Steel Demitasse Spoon - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 6 1/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Salad Fork - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 7 5/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Tablespoon / Serving Spoon - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Iced Tea Spoon - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 6 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Grapefruit Spoon - 12/Case
Provide your guests with functional flatware with this Choice Windsor 6 1/4" 18/0 stainless steel medium weight escargot / snail fork.
Complete your table setting with this Choice Windsor 6 1/4" escargot / snail fork. Pair it with the rest of the Windsor line to create an simple yet attractive table setting. Your guests are sure to appreciate the tasteful design of this flatware, and it won't break your budget! Made of stainless steel, it will be a long lasting and complementary addition to your decor. Ideal for diners, cafes, and bars, this flatware adds the perfect touch to your casual eatery!
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Featuring a classic shape, this fork has a simple appearance but is designed to perform well and hold up to everyday use. Its satin finish offers a professional appearance, yet doesn't take the focus away from your perfectly-plated culinary creations.
18/0 Stainless Steel
Boasting an 18/0 stainless steel construction, this sleek flatware is best used in a casual and warm dining area.
Serve this escargot fork with your snail delicacies to give your guests the right utensil for the job.
Choice flatware is ideal for daily use in high-volume venues, making it the perfect choice for self-serve, fast-casual restaurants. Each piece from Choice's flatware line is designed not only to meet your needs, but to meet the needs of your budget as well.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
- Length:6 1/4 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Ace Mart Valueline Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Admiral Craft Windsor 18/0|
|Brown-Halco Win2 18/0|
|Brown-Halco Windsor 18/0|
|Calico Industrial Supply Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Central Restaurant Products Value Series Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Delco Heavy Windsor 18/0|
|Delco Windsor III 18/0|
|Hubert Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Liberty Ware Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Royal Industries Windsor 18/0|
|Sysco Windsor 18/0|
|Thunder Group Winsor 18/0|
|Update International Medium Windsor 18/0|
|US Foods Superior Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Walco Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Winco Windsor 18/0|
|World Tableware Brandware Medium Windsor 18/0|
|World Tableware Brandware Regency|
People Talk About:fork escargot food snail snails tines 12case 180 appreciate biggest
The Choice Windsor 6 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Medium Weight Snail Fork - 12/Case good length on the tines as can be expected to pierce snails already semi-pulled from the shell. The tines are themselves too wide apart to pull snail meat out. Definitely usable for other food items like fruit bites. Aside from the rough edges, I appreciate this fork.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register