This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Choice Clear Polyethylene Layflat Heavyweight Can Liner 6 Mil 38" x 65" - 50/Case
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Made of heavy-duty 100% virgin low-density polyethylene
- Features a sturdy 6 mil thickness
- Gusseted design allows the bag to accommodate items that are both uniform or bulky
- Durable bottom seal construction
- Ideal for lining cans, boxes, compactors, wastebaskets, and shredders
|Capacity||55 - 60 Gallons|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Designed for utmost versatility, this Choice clear polyethylene layflat heavyweight can liner 6 mil 38" x 65" is perfect for any fast-paced commercial environment. Manufactured from 100% virgin resin, this heavy-duty trash can liner features a gusseted construction with a bottom seal that provides flexibility and allows it to expand, accommodating items that are both uniform or bulky. Designed for superior strength, this 6 mil liner gives you increased flexibility, tensile strength, and conformability, so it's less susceptible to tearing and puncturing than other bags. This makes it great for use in demolition and site cleanup settings.
Use this bag to dispose of a wide variety of waste such as lawn debris, broken glass, and rough food or office waste. This bag is highly versatile in application with a low melting point, and is ideal for lining cans, boxes, compactors, shredders, and wastebaskets. Perfect for packers, processors, and foodservice industries alike, you can feel good knowing that this product is made with 100% renewable energy. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
Thickness: 6 mil
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
USDA Accepted Equipment
This item meets the standards set forth by USDA guidelines for meat and poultry processing equipment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register