10 Gallon 24" x 24" Red Isolation Infectious Waste Bag / Biohazard Bag Linear Low Density 1.2 Mil - 250/Case
$22.41/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$24.36/Case|
|Buy 1 - 2||$25.49/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- 60 lb. weight capacity
- English and Spanish imprint
- Multi-layer star seal for leak resistance
- Low density construction to prevent tears
- Ideal for hospitals, labs, and medical facilities
Customer questions about this product
- What are the differences between high and low density trash bags?
- Low density trash bags are more heavy duty and are ideal for kitchen, outdoor, or janitorial applications. These bags provide stretch to resist any tearing that may occur from heavy or sharp objects. High density bags are great for areas like restrooms, offices, or other areas where trash tends to be more soft. Although less resilient than low density options, these lighter weight bags come at a very competitive price. Check out this Trash Can Liner guide for an excellent resource to help you make your final decision!
- How do I know what size liner fits my trash can?
- In order to determine the right size liner for your trash can, you must compare the dimensions of the bag to the dimensions of the can. Although liners and cans are both listed by the number of gallons they can hold, you cannot judge the sizing based on this capacity alone.
Check out our Trash Can Liner Guide for detailed instructions on how to pick the right size liner for your trash can.
These 10 gallon 24" X 24" red isolation infectious waste bag / biohazard bags are a must for any hospital, nursing home, lab, or medical facility. Their 1.2 mil, linear low density construction provides excellent puncture and tear resistance, while their multi-layered star seal resists leakage. These bags are red to indicate use for infectious waste only.
Bilingual (English and Spanish) descriptions and the universal biohazard symbol are featured to help ensure complete understanding for safety and proper use. Each bag measures 24" wide by 24" long and meets ASTM D1922 and D1709 standards.
Capacity: 10 gallons
People Talk About:Bag laboratory Isolation Infectious hospitals Gallon English description Density Clean
Sir Clean recommend this product 10 Gallon 24" X 24" Red Isolation Infectious Waste Bag / Biohazard Bag Linear Low Density 1.2 Mil - 250/Case, it's perfect to use in hospitals, laboratory etc. The description is in Spanish and English.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register