This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Choice 6" x 30" Clear Polyethylene Layflat Bag with 3 Mil Thickness - 1000/Case
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of 100% virgin low-density polyethylene with no added color
- Features a sturdy 3 mil thickness
- Non-toxic construction is safe for use with food products
- Can be sealed with heat, twist ties, rubber bands, or bag tape
- Versatile design is great for packing and processing
|Gusset Style||No Gusset / Flat|
Food Storage Bags
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Designed for utmost versatility, this Choice 6" x 30" clear layflat bag is perfect for any fast-paced commercial environment. Manufactured from 100% virgin resin, this plastic bag contains no added colors, toxins, or heavy metals. It's FDA-approved for safe food service and handling, allowing you to safely store a variety of miscellaneous items ranging from bulky food components and raw materials to kitchen cleaning supplies. This bag comes in a case that can be stacked for convenient storage. It's made with a double bottom seal and tubular construction for added toughness.
Designed for superior strength, this 3 mil bag gives you increased flexibility, tensile strength, and conformability, so it's less susceptible to tearing and puncturing than other bags. Linear low-density polyethylene resins boast maximum clarity for easy and fast content identification in a busy commercial environment. Ideal for product packaging and presentation, use this bag for produce, nuts, treats, snacks, parts and tools, miscellaneous loose pieces, clothing, and even liquids. This bag is highly versatile in application with a low melting point, meaning it can be sealed with heat in addition to twist ties, rubber bands, and bag tape depending on your preference. Perfect for packers, processors, and foodservice, you can feel good knowing that this product is made with 100% renewable energy. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
Thickness: 3 mil
USDA Accepted Equipment
This item meets the standards set forth by USDA guidelines for meat and poultry processing equipment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register