These are nice for our espresso shots if customers would like them to go. They're perfect for a splash of milk or cream too. We will keep ordering these.
- Features a crisp white coloring for versatility
- Great for serving coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and more
- Ideal for on-the-go drink options
- Includes a rolled rim for comfortable, leak-free drinking
- Poly-coated lining reduces condensation accumulation
- Choice 4 oz. White Hot Paper Cup Travel Lid - 100/Pack
$4.29/PackOut Of Stock
- Choice 4 oz. White Hot Paper Cup Travel Lid - 1000/Case
- Choice Pulp Fiber 2 Cup Carrier - 75/Pack
$7.59/PackOut Of Stock
- Solo VL34R-0007 4 oz. White Plastic Vented Lid - 1000/Case
- Cal-Mil 3709-46 Mid-Century Wood and Brass 4-Section Revolving Cup and Lid Organizer
- Cal-Mil 3709-49 Mid-Century Wood and Chrome 4-Section Revolving Cup and Lid Organizer
- Cal-Mil 3716-46 Mid-Century Brass Single Countertop Cup and Lid Organizer
Serve guests your most popular hot beverages with this Choice 4 oz. paper hot cup!
Both versatile and economical, this Choice hot coffee cup is the perfect beverage solution for your cafe, coffee shop, kiosk, concession stand, or convenience store. It features a crisp, white color that makes it easy to write a customer's name or order on the surface for easy identification, and has a space-saving construction, allowing it to be placed in a convenient cup dispenser for compact storage and easy accessibility.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
"This is a great cup to provide beverage samples to people. It can also be used as a to-go cup for espresso. No issues, I've used about 5000 to date."Read More Reviews
For superior durability, this cup boasts a poly-coated lining that resists condensation accumulation. It protects the outside of the cup from weakening and helps to insulate hot beverages to keep them warm.
4 oz. Size
With its petite 4 oz. capacity, this cup is just the right size for customers who are looking for a mid-day pick me up. Use it to serve your signature piping-hot coffees, teas, and lattes. It is also perfect for allowing customers to test your signature or seasonal flavors without committing to a full cup.
The cup has a tightly rolled rim that provides mess-free sipping and creates a tight and secure seal when used with a compatible lid.
Its tapered sides ensure a comfortable grip and make it easy for customers to hold and transport while on the go.
Once your guests have finished enjoying their delicious hot beverages, the cup is disposable for quick and easy cleanup.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Top Diameter:2 1/2 Inches
- Bottom Diameter:1 3/4 Inches
- Height:2 3/8 Inches
- Capacity:4 oz.
Other Products from this Line
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 16 oz. White Poly Paper Hot Cup - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 12 oz. White Poly Paper Hot Cup - 1000/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsChoice 8 oz. Squat to 24 oz. White Hot Paper Cup Travel Lid - 1000/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsChoice 8 oz. Squat to 24 oz. Black Hot Paper Cup Travel Lid - 1000/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsChoice Medium Weight Black Plastic Teaspoon - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 10-24 oz. Printed Coffee Cup Sleeve / Jacket / Clutch - 1200/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 412WN-2050 12 oz. White Poly Paper Hot Cup - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 46795 1 1/2" Tall Stainless Steel Harp Menu / Card Holder
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 316W-2050 16 oz. White Poly Paper Hot Cup - 1000/Case
People Talk About:cups perfect size espresso great small cup hot little customers
It’s the same exact quality as the larger size hot cups. We use these for tasting events or drink shots. The paper is thick. If you need cheap and for cold only try a Dixie cup
Best 4 oz cups ever, we use these for espresso based drinks, pup cups & baby kids mochas! If you dont use these I highly recommend it!
Perfect for your smaller, on the go drinks. They are easy to stamp, though small, and get the job done with ease. Will order again.
The perfect size for samples and tastings. Very well insulated and surprisingly durable. We use these for doppios and other very small drink sizes as well.
We are very happy with Choice brand 4 oz paper hot cups. The simplistic design looks and feels great. The all white backgrounds allow us to stamp our logo with ease!
All in all these are good. Only problems would be that the lids can sometimes be a little tricky to get on, however, not a huge deal especially if you don't plan on using lids along with these. Also, do note that the outside of these is glossy, which makes it difficult to stamp or brand them. Not a big deal though and obviously, not a problem of the cup.
Paper cup is very good. The quality of the cups is great. I will purchase again. They are the perfect size. fast shipping and price is good. thank you
We use these wee cups for single or double espresso shots as well as for kids' steamers. We like them, the customers like them, and they hold up well.
Love the small four ounce cup that is great for serving small bowls of our chowder during cocktail hour. Great style and holds heat very well.
great size for certain drinks at my coffee shop. put a stamp on it to get our logo on the cup, works well. does not leak, will buy again.
We use the to serve espresso shots to go. They do get a little hot but no customer has complained yet. And when served with it's own lid it's the cuttest thing you've ever seen
the quality of the cups is great. This size is perfect for cortado coffee. the cups came in sleeve. the lips of the cup is strong as well.
These cups are perfect for serving samples at our coffee cart! The white is bright and clean looking. The build is very sturdy. We love them!
Love these cups! They are the perfect size for our hot cider and soup samples in the fall. They hold temp nicely and have never yet leaked. Would definatly reccomend!
Great paper cups. Sturdy. No bendy-sides when filled with hot beverages. No leaks. No chemical odor/after-taste as some of those can have. Will order this again.
Paper is quite thick and sturdy so you don't have to worry about any liquid coming through. Has a ridge around the top. Overall, good quality and good value.
These tiny cute cups are the perfect size for our espressos. The cups never get soggy unlike other paper cups. It keeps the espresso at the perfect temperature. Great buy
Fantastic for to-go espresso shots or macchiatos. Also good for samples. We don't use these cups very often, but they're great to have when we do need them.
these little cups hold up well to our hot espresso drinks. We serve our doppios and cortados in these cups, and even have some travel lids to go with them.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register