Great for sauces that need to be kept warm (such as chocolate sauce) and for not transferring heat as much as metal (keeping the sauce the exact temp you want it)
- Perfect for serving sauces, dressings, small sides, or sake
- Crisp, elegant white color will complete table settings at hotels, bistros, and catered events
- Seamlessly blends with other shapes, patterns, and textures in the same body color
- Delicate curves ensure it fits nicely in your guests' hands
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes
Other Products from this Line
- Acopa 2 oz. Bright White Porcelain Slant Appetizer / Tasting Spoon - 12/Pack
- Acopa 2 oz. Bright White Smooth China Ramekin - 12/Pack
- Acopa 5 oz. Bright White Fluted China Ramekin - 12/Pack
- Acopa 2.5 oz. Bright White Fluted China Ramekin - 12/Pack
- Acopa 1 oz. Bright White Porcelain Asian Appetizer / Tasting Spoon - 12/Pack
- Acopa 3.5 oz. Bright White Porcelain Asian Appetizer / Tasting Spoon - 12/Pack
- Acopa 2.5 oz. Bright White Porcelain Square Sauce Cup - 12/Pack
- Acopa 4.5 oz. Bright White Fluted China Ramekin - 12/Pack
Add dimension to your serving lineup when you include the Choice 2 oz. bright white round sauce cup.
This sauce cup is a classic way to offer olive oils, seasoned salts, signature sauces, and dressings. Its bright white color enhances the pattern and color of table linens, dinnerware accessories, and table settings, while also providing superior contrast, making your offerings seemingly pop off the table for an attention-grabbing appearance.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
"Perfect size for sushi restaurant for soy sauce. I like the quality and size. It doesn’t chips easily. I will order again in the future"Read More Reviews
This versatile cup is perfect for serving sauces, dressings, small sides, and even sake. Functioning as a sakazuki style vessel, its wide mouth makes it easier to smell the sake's aroma. The sakazuki is the oldest sake cup style, and continues to be a ceremonial favorite. To use, this cup is most formally lifted to the mouth with two hands - one to hold the bottom of the cup and the other to hold it on its side.
It's made of strong porcelain and glazed for increased longevity and protection from scrapes and scratches.
This attractive cup is also fully vitrified to prevent moisture absorption and bacteria growth over time.
Choice is dedicated to providing you with catering supplies, paper and disposable supplies, small kitchen hand tools, and serving solutions at the best possible prices. Whether you are looking for a strong and durable utility cart or an attractive serving dish, Choice has just what you need at a price you can afford!
- Top Diameter:3 1/2 Inches
- Height:3/4 Inches
- Capacity:2 oz.
People Talk About:cups polished cup double duty edges lip pleasant sake sauce
Well polished sake cups do double duty as a sauce cup as well. They arrived well polished and don't have any sharp edges. They have a pleasant lip if used for sipping and have not shown any signs of chipping.
Perfect size for sushi restaurant for soy sauce. I like the quality and size. It doesn’t chips easily. I will order again in the future
These saucers are perfect for my small business - I actually print vinyl stickers and sell them on Etsy. Simple and chic. They always arrive very quickly. I've ordered these 3 times now.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register