This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Sizes:
- Versatile gusseted design on a perforated roll for convenient dispensing
- Food safe material meets FDA and USDA requirements
- Made of 3 mil thick, 100% virgin low density polyethylene resin using renewable energy
- Offers superior durability and clarity to preserve and showcase product quality
- Can be taped, tied, or heat sealed for a secure closure
|Shipping Weight||28 lb.|
|Core Diameter||3 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
|Gusset Style||Side Gusset|
|Material|| LDPE Plastic|
|Type|| Food Storage Bags|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Package with consistency and ensure customer satisfaction every time using this Choice 12" x 8" x 30" 3 mil clear gusseted polyethylene bag on a roll. This gusseted plastic bag provides a dependable, premium packaging solution suitable for use with an extensive variety of items, from food all the way to manufactured goods. Thanks to the side gussets, this bag expands to accommodate items that are both uniform or bulky and irregular in shape. Because the bag can be tied closed, taped or stapled shut, or heat sealed, it offers a variety of ways to ensure a secure closure and the corresponding containment and protection of your products during transit.
Rest assured when sending food products, as this food grade bag meets all FDA and USDA standards for the direct and secondary packaging of consumables. Whether you're sending candy and other food items, dry goods, electronic gadgets, or other manufactured products, the bag's excellent clarity ensures that any important labels, or the products themselves, are easily identifiable. It also serves as an effective way to showcase product quality.
Made of 100% virgin low density polyethylene (LDPE) resin, this bag offers the best in durability, consistency, and purity. Manufactured using renewable energy without the use of recycled or repurposed material, it is free of potential impurities, inconsistencies, and defects of the resin manufacturing process that compromise the integrity and hygiene of bags and render them unfit for packaging your variety of goods. This ensures that products remain clean, dry, and sanitary at the time of packing, during travel, and upon arrival.
This bag has a tubular construction with a durable bottom weld and is sure to remain tied, taped, stapled, or heat-sealed during transit. It also offers great puncture resistance and protection from moisture. For convenient dispensing, the bag arrives wound on a perforated roll with a 3" diameter core and a 1" diameter core plug.
Thickness: 3 mil
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register