This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for storing bread loaves, bagels, rolls, and other bakery items
- Meets all FDA and USDA specifications for food storage
- Polypropylene material serves an effective barrier against moisture and vapor
- Micro-perforations allow the bag to breathe to keep bread fresh and crusty
- Maximum clarity for optimal visibility and easy product identification
|Shipping Weight||13 lb.|
|Gusset Style||No Gusset / Flat|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Simplify and perfect the packaging and storing of bread and other food items in your establishment with this Choice 11" x 20" 0.8 mil clear polypropylene bread bag with micro-perforations on wicket dispenser. Meeting FDA and USDA standards for the direct packaging of food, this polypropylene bag is ideal for storing bread loaves, bagels, rolls, and other bakery items. Thanks to the wicketed design, the bags are easy to rip quickly off of the wicket dispenser to streamline the food packaging process. The bag comes on 5" wickets containing 250 bags each.
Made of polypropylene, this bag serves as an effective barrier against vapor and moisture. Micro-perforations throughout the bag conduct airflow, allowing it to breathe to keep bread fresh and crusty. This ensures lasting freshness and that certain breads retain their crispiness during transport or when sending customers home with a freshly baked product. Additionally, the bag provides excellent clarity to allow staff and customers to easily identify bread products while showcasing their quality.
Thickness: 0.8 mil
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register