The .75 stainless steel bowl is actually bigger than I thought it would be. It is like the size of a cereal bowl but deeper in my opinion. The stainless steel is of great quality. Would buy all sizes.
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable 18/8, 26 gauge stainless steel
- Stackable for easy storage or transportation
- Ideal for everyday use in your commercial kitchen
- Perfect for a variety of food prep tasks
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit all of your capacity needs
Other Products from this Line
- Choice 16 Qt. Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 8 Qt. Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 5 Qt. Standard Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 5 Qt. Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 8 Qt. Standard Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 13 Qt. Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 1.5 Qt. Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 3 Qt. Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 3 Qt. Standard Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 20 Qt. Standard Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 4 Qt. Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 1.5 Qt. Standard Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 13 Qt. Standard Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice .75 Qt. Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 4 Qt. Standard Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 16 Qt. Standard Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice 0.75 Qt. Standard Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Choice Stainless Steel Standard Mixing Bowl Set with Silicone Bottom - 3/Set
- Choice 8 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl with Silicone Bottom
- Choice 5 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl with Silicone Bottom
- Choice 13 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl with Silicone Bottom
- Choice 4 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl with Silicone Bottom
- Choice Stainless Steel Standard Mixing Bowl Set with Silicone Bottom - 5/Set
- Choice 3 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl with Silicone Bottom
- Choice 1.5 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl with Silicone Bottom
- Choice .75 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl with Silicone Bottom
Use this Choice .75 qt. standard weight mixing bowl for a great, useful addition to your kitchen!
Use this mixing bowl for basic food prep in your restaurant, to mix up delicious batter in your bakery, or to create signature toppings and sauces for your entrees. Make sure you have all the mixing bowls you need on hand at a price you can afford with this mixing bowl option from Choice!
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
"We use these smaller ones regularly to whisk some eggs for omelets. The stainless steel on these standard weight ones is incredible quality, so I see no reason to buy anything else."Read More Reviews
Durable Stainless Steel
Constructed of durable 26 gauge stainless steel with a 0.4mm thickness, this bowl is meant to stand up to the tasks your busy commercial kitchen handles. The standard weight stainless steel also feels light to make for easy handling when dealing with heavy ingredients.
A Versatile Addition
Designed for a variety of tasks like kneading dough for pizzas and bread, this mixing bowl can withstand it all. With a large, wide rim, this bowl is easy to hold and handle during use. Then when you are done, it stacks with the other sizes of this mixing bowl for compact storage.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Top Diameter:6 1/4 Inches
- Height:2 Inches
- Capacity:.75 qt.
People Talk About:bowl great bowls mixing small nice price size clean perfect
This Choice Stainless-steel bowl are inexpensive, durable, and lightweight, and easy to clean.wish they have 0.50 Qt size, but any way we still like it
These bowls are great. With their low price they are a must in any kitchen that needs bowls. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for bowls.
This is great for mixing little side sauces up. Come in handy every time, light in weight and easy to mix with. Got to you this iteam.
High quality mixing bowls from choice. This small size is perfect for mixing up spice blends and the stainless steel material makes them very easy to clean.
I like to use these little mixing bowls to hold small amounts of things whatever it is I'm measuring out when food prep. I thought these would be good for holding side salads, but I realized that I prefer the slightly larger size (1.5 qt) for that purpose. Nice little mixing bowls though!
Useful and cheap! Great for setting up your mise en place, eating a bowl of cereal, or steaming up a bowl of day-after fried rice (for those living the microwave free lifestyle!) My all time favorite bowl!
I really like these small stainless steel bowls as they are great to use when preparing food, vegetables, and measuring meat or serving small portions of food in. Very easy to clean and look very nice. I would recommend them .
Love these little .75qt bowls! They're the perfect size for staging ingredients before I start cooking, and they're super light and take up little space. The metal is thin, but at this size it's perfectly strong. I often mix 75g of sourdough starter in one and it has plenty of space to rise over 5-6 hours.
I love stainless steel and I really like how it's so light weight and easy to wash and its safe to put it in the dishwasher
These small mixing bowls are a fantastic addition to my bowl collection! Great for prepping your smaller quantity items like aromatics, or for separating eggs, etc in smaller batch sizes.
These little bowls are great for prep or mixing a small amount of ingredients. They're light and feel cheap but are tough enough to withstand any mixing or even the dishwasher.
We used these bowls to implement a family style food service. Good size for condiment packets or butter packets. Useful to offer out olives, dates and pickles and other items we serve in smaller portions.
This is a good size (small) mixing bowl. I use it for scrambling eggs and holding ingredients for my baking. It is lightweight and easy to clean.
We love these steel bowls. very shining steel. It is perfect for serving vegetables for our family. We are ordering twelve of these more. This item is very useful.
These bowls are great. Cheap price, but lightweight and durable. They are perfect for getting organized and having your mise all set out perfectly or for whisking together spice blends. And if you run out of cereal or salad bowls, they're the perfect size for that too!
This is a good bowl to use for cake mixing also for salad to what you prefer
These little bowls are as handy and useful as the bigger sizes. I have three of them, and they are perfect when I need them. They clean up easy and are durable, and they get frequent use in my candy kitchen.
Choice makes good products for a great price. An excellent value. You get the same use out of these bowls without the higher cost from other brands.
This bowl is very lightweight but durable and it holds up well in the dishwasher. I used it for mixing seasonings but it does well with both wet or dry ingredients.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register