Other Available Flavors:
- Perfect for use in charcoal grills, industrial gas / wood hybrid smoke houses, and smokers
- Kiln-dried and stored on concrete to avoid contaminants or debris
- Never treated with chemicals
- Box is easy to transport to your smoking site
- Weighs approximately 40 lb.
|Shipping Weight||35 lb.|
|Features||Made in America|
|Package Size||1.5 cu. ft.|
|Type||Wood Chips and Chunks|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the item pictured?
- Due to the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. While this item is designed from the same type of wood pictured, each piece will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Let the enticing aroma of cherry smoked meats tempt your hungry customers with these cherry wood chunks. Use wood chunks when you want to quickly infuse meats with a smoky flavor or when you want to add more smoke to your fire. These cherry wood chunks are ideal for smoking most meats, but especially poultry. They are perfect for long, slow smoking of briskets and ribs. With these cherry wood chunks, your smoked meats will have a mildly fruity flavor, and the flavorful aroma will allure your guests, making them ask, "What's that delicious smell?" Wood chunks burn more steadily than wood chips do, so you don't have to worry about refilling your smoker as often. Simply place a few chunks directly onto the lit charcoal or lit wood in your grill or smoker. The chunks will begin to burn and give off the desired smoke.
Boxed with a weight of approximately 40 lb., these cherry wood chunks are easy to transport to outdoor events. They are kiln-dried and stored on concrete to avoid contaminants or debris. Never treated with chemicals, these wood chunks ensure that your meat has a natural smoky flavor. Use them in small or medium charcoal or wood-fired grills, industrial gas / wood hybrid smoke houses, and small smokers to make one-of-a-kind barbequed items that your customers won't be able to resist!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register