Cherry Wood Chips - 1.5 cu. ft.
Other Available Flavors:
- Perfect for use in gas, charcoal, and electric grills
- Kiln-dried and stored on concrete to avoid contaminants or debris
- Never treated with chemicals
- Box is easy to transport to your smoking site
- Weighs approximately 28 lb.
You May Also Need
|Made in America||Yes|
1.5 cu. ft.
|Type||Wood Chips and Chunks|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the item pictured?
- Due to the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. While this item is designed from the same type of wood pictured, each piece will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Let the enticing aroma of cherry smoked meats tempt your hungry customers with these cherry wood chips. Use wood chips when you want to quickly infuse meats with a smoky flavor or when you want to add more smoke to your fire. These cherry wood chips are ideal for smoking most meats, but especially poultry. With these cherry wood chips, your smoked meats will have a mildly fruity flavor, and the flavorful aroma will allure your guests, making them ask, "What's that delicious smell?" Wood chips are best for short cooking times, as they ignite quickly and burn faster than chunks or logs. Each chip is approximately 1" to 3" long so it's easy to get just the right amount of wood each and every time.
Boxed with a weight of approximately 28 lb., these cherry wood chips are easy to transport to outdoor events. They are kiln-dried and stored on concrete to avoid contaminants or debris. Never treated with chemicals, these wood chips ensure that your meat has a natural smoky flavor. Use them in gas, charcoal, and electric grills to make one-of-a-kind barbequed items that your customers won't be able to resist! Soaking the chips in cold water for 30 minutes ahead of smoking is optional but not recommended.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register