Bought this for smoking chicken, like that these are decent size chunks and have been well pleased with the smoke flavor off these apple wood chunks! Will purchase again as these work well for our catering business and in our smoker!
Other Available Flavors:
- Perfect for use in charcoal grills, industrial gas / wood hybrid smoke houses, and smokers
- Kiln-dried and stored on concrete to avoid contaminants or debris
- Never treated with chemicals
- Box is easy to transport to your smoking site
- Weighs approximately 40 lb.
|Shipping Weight||33 lb.|
|Features||Made in America|
|Package Size||1.5 cu. ft.|
|Type||Wood Chips and Chunks|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the item pictured?
- Due to the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. While this item is designed from the same type of wood pictured, each piece will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Let the enticing aroma of apple smoked meats tempt your hungry customers with these apple wood chunks. Use wood chunks when you want to quickly infuse meats with a smoky flavor or when you want to add more smoke to your fire. These apple wood chunks are ideal for smoking pork, ham, game birds, and lamb. They are perfect for long, slow smoking of briskets and ribs. With these apple chunks, your smoked meats will have a mildly sweet and fruity flavor, and the flavorful aroma will allure your guests, making them ask, "What's that delicious smell?" Wood chunks burn more steadily than wood chips do, so you don't have to worry about refilling your smoker as often. Simply place a few chunks directly onto the lit charcoal or lit wood in your grill or smoker. The chunks will begin to burn and give off the desired smoke.
Boxed with a weight of approximately 40 lb., these apple wood chunks are easy to transport to outdoor events. They are kiln-dried and stored on concrete to avoid contaminants or debris. Never treated with chemicals, these wood chunks ensure that your meat has a natural smoky flavor. Use them in small or medium charcoal or wood-fired grills, industrial gas / wood hybrid smoke houses, and small smokers to make one-of-a-kind barbequed items that your customers won't be able to resist!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:chunks smoker apple bought business catering chicken decent flavor pleased
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register