Great Product. very easy to mix and standard. definitely will reorder again.this is a good product.will come back to re purchase.this is my first order.
$59.73/CaseDiscounted shipping with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$62.99/Case|
Other Available Flavors:
- Each case yields 15 gallons of liquid, non-dairy mix
- Delicious vanilla flavor
- Soft, smooth consistency
- Does not require refrigeration
- Perfect for ice cream shops, snack bars, and buffets
- Noble Chemical 1 oz. Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine Powdered Cleaner / Sanitizer Packet - 100/Case
$57.49 / Case
- Spaceman 6210 Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine with 1 Hopper - 110V
$4,570.00 / Each
- Spaceman 6210-C Countertop Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine with 1 Hopper - 110V, 1 Phase
$5,389.90 / Each
- LorAnn Texas Peanut Butter Flavor Fountain Syrup 32 oz.
$29.99 / Each
- LorAnn Cake Batter Flavor Fountain Syrup 32 oz.
$29.99 / Each
- LorAnn Chocolate Chip Mint Flavor Fountain Syrup 32 oz.
$29.99 / Each
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||6 lb.|
|Total Case Size||36 lb.|
|Type||Soft Serve Mixes|
|Yield||2 1/2 gal/bag|
Customer questions about this product
- How is this powdered soft-serve ice cream mix "non-dairy" when the ingredients list says it contains milk?
- This item is labeled in this way in accordance with FDA regulations because it does not contain lactose. However, this product does contain the protein sodium caseinate, which is a milk derivative.
- Why does this non-dairy item list a milk derivative in the ingredients list?
- According to FDA regulations, “non-dairy” does not mean milk-free, as non-dairy items can contain milk proteins and derivatives such as caseinate and whey. Customers with lactose intolerance or dairy allergies should consult ingredient lists carefully before consuming non-dairy products.
Mix up a batch of crowd-pleasing, sweet-tasting, vanilla soft serve ice cream with this dry non-dairy mix! In 1934, one man's flat tire, a fully-stocked ice cream truck, and warm Memorial Day weekend temperatures led to the accidental discovery that customers love the taste of soft, smooth ice cream. Discover similar enthusiastic responses from your own customers as they enjoy a dish of vanilla soft serve topped with fresh fruit or a towering, perfectly-swirled cone!
Unlike traditional hand-dipped ice cream, soft serve is introduced to air at the time of freezing, so it has a smoother, softer consistency. To create just the right texture, your soft serve machine will add a calculated amount of air, ranging from 33 to 45% of your mix's total volume. With the convenience of a bagged mix, all you need to do is pour the ingredients into your machine and watch as the lines of hungry customers begin to form at your ice cream shop, snack bar, or buffet.
For your convenience, this soft serve ice cream mix powder does not require refrigeration like comparable liquid ice cream mix, therefore freeing up valuable space in your reach-in or walk-in freezer.
To use, add this mix to 2 gallons of cool water, stir, and pour into your soft serve machine. Refrigerate unused mix.
Orthodox Union Dairy Kosher
This item is certified dairy Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChef's Companion 6 lb. Chocolate Soft Serve Ice Cream Mix - 6/Case
$65.99 / Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsI.Rice 1/2 Gallon Strawberry Dessert/Sundae Topping - 6/Case
$99.99 / Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsI. Rice #10 Can Hot Fudge Dessert / Sundae Topping - 6/Case
$74.49 / Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegal 10 lb. Chopped Peanuts
$21.99 / Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChopped Cookies and Creme Ice Cream Topping - 10 lb.
$23.49 / Case
People Talk About:serve soft great ice cream mix vanilla dairy easy flavor
Great price, decent product. Does what we need it to do. We actually do not use it to make soft serve. Granted it could use to taste a bit more like vanilla, the flavor is rather faint. Kind of like DQ, there is a flavor but its not exactly vanilla.
We are new to the non dairy soft serve game and gave this a try a while ago. The customers we have that are vegan liked this and the non vegans didn't like it as much. We haven't tried that many other non dairy soft serve mixes so I am not an expert. Overall this is a decent product and could work fine for someone doing strictly vegan food.
Great tasting product. Has a really good quality vanilla taste. We blend it with whole milk which makes better consistency and holds together longer than using water.
My favorite powder mix hands down nothing compares. I make Ice Cream at home for my family and friends. Everyone loves when I make Ice Cream. My best batch made this year 12/25/2019 using a 1:2 ratio mix to liquid, with Torani Syrup added to give an extra kick. This may be sweet for some but I have a sweet tooth and loves Ice Cream.
Great non dairy option. I am so glad that i starting selling this product. It is really easy to make and it has been selling.
The Vanilla non-dairy soft serve ice cream mix is great for making delicious style ice cream super easy to prepare. Great for making dipped cones.
This Ice Cream Mix mixes easily, stores well, and makes an overall delicious product. We used it for hot fudge sundaes and thick creamy milkshakes.
The vanilla soft serve ice cream mix is a great buy and super easy to prepare. The soft serve tastes amazing and is great for making dipped cones.
One of the best soft serve ice cream mixes we have ever tried. The mix is easy to prepare and the vanilla flavor is great.
This vanilla soft serve is so great! We purchased it for the first time and it is excellent. The flavor is there and it is easy to use! just mix and put it in the machine and it does the rest!!
This one is as good as the popular Carnival King brand ones. It has a nice sweet and creamy vanilla flavor. It though is not dairy free. It does contain a milk derivative.
Vanilla Non-Dairy Soft Serve Ice Cream Mix - 6/Case we use these soft serve mixed for smoothies during these cold months yes Florida has cold months
This is not the best soft serve mix in the world but for the price, it works for the right situation. We run it in our shake machine since our shakes are always getting add-ins, flavoring, and diluted with milk anyway. We run pre-mixed dairy product for our cone and sundae soft serve which is much more expensive and take more cooler storage, but provides a creamier, tastier product in my opinion. This is very similar to other mixes at a price significantly lower than my supplier was at.
This ice cream is really sensational. I have made many batches and am now mixing mango and other tropical fruits with the vanilla. Can you hear the raves from here in Belize?
My customers love this ice cream because it is non dairy. I make it without using milk and it taste great and healthy for you.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register