Chef Specialties 6451 Professional Series Prentiss 6 5/8" Stainless Steel Pepper Mill
$26.40/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$27.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made from hands-on, quality manufacturing
- Attractive stainless steel construction creates a modern, trendy feel
- Easy-to-clean, elegant finish
- No-slip ring keeps base from sliding around the table
- Top of the grinder features a small "P" to indicate "pepper"
- Easy-to-grip knob adjusts coarseness
- Great for use in restaurants, cafes, or bistros
You May Also Need
|Chef Specialties 6451 Specs|
|Height||6 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mechanism Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Line||Chef Specialties Prentiss|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I adjust the coarseness of the grind on this mill?
- The easy-to-grip knob on the mill can be adjusted from fine to coarse, allowing you to dispense the desired consistency with ease!
- How should I care for my salt and pepper mills?
- To clean your salt and pepper mills, wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not use alcohol, strong detergents, abrasives, or any kind of solvents to clean the mill. Do not immerse the mills in water and do not place them in a dishwasher. Please see the warranty sheet for additional use and care.
- What is the benefit of using a dedicated salt mill versus putting salt in a pepper mill?
- Since salt is a corrosive mineral, using salt in a pepper mill may lead to corrosion of the internal grinding mechanism. Salt mills are specifically designed with ceramic or nylon mechanisms to avoid corrosion.
Chef Specialties 6451 Details
Combing modern style with undeniable durability, this Chef Specialties 6451 Professional Series Prentiss 6 5/8" stainless steel pepper mill is the perfect addition to your tabletop display. Its attractive curves and sleek, shiny stainless steel construction make it great for any trendy restaurant, cafe, or bistro. Its no-slip ring located on the base of the mill prevents it from sliding or slipping around the table. Plus, a small "P" located on top of the grinder makes it easy to identify this as a pepper mill, especially when paired with its matching salt mill (sold separately).
Made in Western Pennsylvania, the Professional Series pepper mill grinding mechanisms are made from solid, cutlery-grade stainless steel to endure commercial use. The mill also features a unique grind indicator that can be adjusted from fine to extra coarse. The grinding mechanism is accompanied by a lifetime warranty so you never have to worry about a faulty product. Due to their hands-on manufacturing process, Chef Specialties' Professional Series are quality items considered to be the finest by many in the food service industry.
Height: 6 5/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register