Chef Specialties 01751 Citation 5 1/2" Acrylic Pepper Mill
$8.42/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 3||$9.59/Each|
- Hands-on, quality manufacturing
- Made of durable acrylic
You May Also Need
Chef Specialties 01752 Citation 5 1/2" Acrylic Salt Mill
plus $9.59 /Each
Regal Gourmet Peppercorn Medley - 8 oz.
plus $5.69 /Each
Chef Specialties 70601 Quick Draw Pepper Mill Holster
plus $17.49 /Each
Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
plus $13.49 /Each
|Chef Specialties 01751 Specs|
|Height||5 1/2 Inches|
|Product Line||Chef Specialties Citation|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I adjust the coarseness of the grind on this mill?
- The easy-to-grip knob on the mill can be adjusted from fine to coarse, allowing you to dispense the desired consistency with ease!
- How should I care for my wooden salt and pepper mills?
- To clean your salt and pepper mills, wipe clean with a damp cloth or polish with a soft cloth for wooden mills. Do not use alcohol, strong detergents, abrasives, or any kind of solvents to clean the mill. Do not immerse the mills in water and do not place them in a dishwasher.
Additionally, if your mill begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the mill. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the mill, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood mill will make it feel sticky or oily.
- What is the benefit of using a dedicated salt mill versus putting salt in a pepper mill?
- Since salt is a corrosive mineral, using salt in a pepper mill may lead to corrosion of the internal grinding mechanism. Salt mills are specifically designed with ceramic or nylon mechanisms to avoid corrosion.
Chef Specialties 01751 Details
The Chef Specialties 01751 Citation acrylic pepper mill is a favorite for table settings in your restaurant, cafe, pub or bar. Made from crystal clear acrylic, this pepper mill has the appearance of glass, but is lighter and safer. This pepper mill is fitted with a durable, ceramic grinding mechanism that will last through many uses and comes with a lifetime guarantee, so you never have to worry about a faulty product. Filled with Malabar black pepper, this pepper mill is ready to be used!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:pepper filled easy grinds refillable right stove great fresh fill
I bought this item for some time already and have been using since the day I received it. It grinds the pepper good. I enjoy having this beauty in my kitchen.
A great little pepper mill to have right by the stove for some instant fresh ground pepper. Plus it's refillable so you can change up the peppercorns if you want.
Just what I needed to set by my stove top. I kept buying the ones at the grocery store and most are not refillable-- what a ripoff.! This works Justin right. I can get more and fill with allspice and other spices.
So easy to clean, easy to know when to refill and they came pre-filled! Which was a unexpected and nice surprise. Grinds pepper at a perfect size.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register