This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Cleans open-ended containers up to 24" in diameter and 36" high
- Front-loading, hinged door with safety interlock
- Dual 14-guage stainless steel tanks for recirculating and rinsing / sanitizing
- Self-contained heating with two 6 kW immersion heaters
- Pre-programmed 4, 6, or 8 minute wash cycles with 30-second sanitizing rinse cycle
Champion PPU-GCW-1-E Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 850 lb.
- 45 1/2 Inches
- 32 3/8 Inches
- 85 1/2 Inches
- Door Opening Width
- 25 Inches
- Door Opening Height
- 38 Inches
- Interior Diameter
- 24 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 3 Phase
- 208 Volts
- Trash Can Washers
- Dishwasher Style
- Front Load
- Made in America
- 2 HP
- Interior Clearance
- 36 Inches
- Number of Cycles
- 3 Cycles
- Racks Per Hour
- Single Rack
- Wash Tank Capacity
- 20 gal.
- Water Usage
- 3.1 Gallons Per Rack
Customer questions about this product
- Is there anything else I should consider before ordering this item?
- This item carries a 25% restocking fee for returns. Please be sure to check all necessary utility connections and installation requirements to be sure that this item will install correctly. Contact our customer solutions team if you have any questions so we can help ensure you purchase the right product and configuration for your needs!
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Champion PPU-GCW-1-E Details
Eliminate the need to handwash trash cans in your business with the Champion GCW-1 208/3 trash can washing machine. This machine cleans and sanitizes the inside and rinses the outside of open-ended containers like trash cans and barrels up to 24" in diameter and 36" high. The machine has an easy-to-use, front-loading design with a hinged door and a safety interlock that prevents operation when the door is open. An integrated push-button control interface allows you to pre-program short, medium, or long wash cycles at 4, 6, or 8 minutes. It also features LED lights indicating wash, rinse, and unload functions and displays error codes for troubleshooting. The powerful 2 HP wash pump and rotating wash arm with V jets allow the machine to effortlessly cut through tough soiling, while an external rinse hose with a spray gun provides a convenient way to pre-spray stubborn messes prior to starting a wash cycle.
This machine features two stainless steel tanks, one for dispensing fresh rinse water and one for recirculating detergent wash water. Self-contained water heating via two 6 kW immersion heaters ensures that water reaches the desired temperature quickly and helps save space in your establishment by eliminating the need for an external heating unit. Using the shortest wash cycle, the machine can process up to 10 units per hour, using only 31 gallons of water. No matter the duration, each wash cycle at 150 degrees Fahrenheit is followed by a 30-second fresh water sanitizing rinse cycle at 180 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure proper sanitizing.
Temperature and pressure gauges for the wash and rinse functions make it easy for the operator to monitor machine activity and ensure ideal conditions are maintained. Additionally, the unit's filtration system is easy to access and clean, making it simple for operators to ensure optimal day-to-day machine performance. This unit requires a 208V, 3 phase electrical connection for operation.
Width: 45 1/2"
Depth: 32 3/8"
Height: 85 1/2"
Door Opening Width: 25"
Door Opening Height: 38"
Recirculating Wash Tank Capacity: 20 gallons
Sanitizing Rinse Tank Capacity: 6 gallons
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.