- Capable of making up to 27 qt. of gelato and low overrun desserts per batch
- Features automatic electronic controls and programs for optimal hot and cold conditions
- Includes auto-adjusting scrapers that maximize the amount of product extracted
- Constructed with Scotch-Brite treated steel and a high temperature cleaning cycle for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Water cooled refrigeration system; 208-230V, 5 hp
- Carpigiani READY Dispensing Door for Ready G and Ready G Tru-2 Batch Freezers
- Zeroll 1075FS Zelato Aluminum Gelato Spade
$26.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Carpigiani Pastochef PC 18 RTL 16 Qt. Air Cooled Pasteurizer - 208-230V
- Carpigiani Pastochef PC 18 RTL 16 Qt. Water Cooled Pasteurizer - 208-230V
- Beverage-Air BF054AP 33 7/16" Countertop Blast Chiller / Freezer
- Carpigiani Nordika-100 Blast Chiller / Freezer - 208-230V
- Choice 4.5 Liter Stainless Steel Gelato Pan
- Choice 2.5 Liter Stainless Steel Gelato Pan
|Carpigiani READY 802 G-W Specs|
|Width||20 13/16 Inches|
|Depth||45 5/8 Inches|
|Height||55 1/4 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|Batch Capacity||27 Quarts|
|Beater Horsepower||4.625 HP|
|Compressor Horsepower||5 HP|
|Horsepower||4 5/8 HP|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Type|| Batch Freezers|
|Water Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
Carpigiani READY 802 G-W Details
Equip your gelato shop, ice cream shop, or restaurant with this Carpigiani READY 802 G-W 27 qt. water cooled gelato / low overrun desserts batch freezer! This machine is perfect for mixing, heating, or freezing up to a 27 qt. batch of gelato or low overrun desserts, such as sorbet. For easier portioned extraction, this unit can be paired with the READY Dispensing Door.
Built to be extremely durable, this unit's 4 5/8 hp beater motor allows it to swiftly blend the dessert mix to the perfect creamy consistency, consistently meeting the expectations of both you and your customers. It features automatic temperature controls, so you can mix, heat, and freeze your desserts and stay confident knowing that they will maintain their optimal temperature until they're served. Its water filling capability ensures that your desserts are properly dosed each and every time. Plus, the included POM beater comes with auto-adjusting scrapers, so you're maximizing the amount of product that's extracted, reducing overall waste. This unit uses R404A refrigerant for optimal freezing conditions.
With its Scotch-Brite treated steel construction and heavy-duty design, this machine is built to last. Thanks to its convenient casters, this floor model can be easily moved for cleaning or service, and it's tall enough to ensure comfortability during use. Cleanup is a breeze, as it uses a high temperature cleaning cycle and a removable extraction chute, so you can achieve a deep clean without hassle. For added safety and in the event of a power outage, this unit is designed with automatic defrost to prevent any damage from occurring to the beater. This unit is water cooled using a 1/2" MPT size water inlet and requires a 208-230V, 3 phase, hardwired electrical connection for operation.
Width: 20 13/16"
Depth: 45 5/8"
Height: 55 1/4"
Capacity: 27 qt.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register