Carlisle 38502 5 Qt. Condiment Dispenser Rail with 2 Standard Pumps
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for buffet tables, ice cream parlors, concession stands, snack bars, and restaurant kitchens
- (2) 2.5 qt. jars and pumps included
- Portions are adjustable between .5 and 1 oz. per pump
- Pumps are great for dispensing ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise
- Lids and pumps are removable to allow for solid toppings
- Durable stainless steel exterior
You May Also Need
|Carlisle 38502 Specs|
|Width||7 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||9 3/4 Inches|
|Height||10 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||2 1/2 qt.|
|Dispensing Rate||0.5 - 1 oz.|
|Number of Compartments||2|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of condiments can I use with this pump?
- According to the manufacturer, this pump will handle standard condiments like ketchup and mustard, but it is not recommended for dispensing condiments that contain solid / thick chunks, like salsa. Condiments that contain seeds and chunks of peppercorn are also not recommended, as the seeds can cause the pump to jam. When dispensing thicker condiments, such as mayonnaise, daily pump cleaning is highly recommended to avoid clogging.
Carlisle 38502 Details
Organize and maintain condiments at your concession stand, snack bar, or ice cream parlor with this Carlisle 38502 condiment dispenser! This dispenser is perfect for holding hot dog, hamburger, and dessert toppings. Use it to store anything from relish and onions, to sprinkles and cookie crumbles.
The condiment dispenser features 2 standard plastic pumps that that can be set to dispense either .5 oz. or 1 oz. portions per pump. While the lid and pump are perfect for dispensing liquid condiments like ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise, they are removable to allow for solid toppings such as chocolate chips and brownie bites. (2) 2.5 qt. fountain jars are included, which also remove for easy cleaning and refilling. With a stainless steel exterior, you can be sure that this dispenser will stand up to the stress of daily use.
Width: 7 3/4"
Depth: 9 3/4"
Height: 10 3/4"
Capacity: 5 qt.
People Talk About:pumps Easy clean plastic condiments great pump sauces perfectly replacements
We use this model for ketchup and mustard dispensing. They work perfectly, are easy to clean, and do not drip...not even a drop. Thus far, I've not had any problems with the plastic pumps but did buy back-ups just in case.
Simple design, and function very nicely. Was a bit worried about the plastic pumps, but the replacements are not too expensive, and I figure, getting non-plastic pump version, once the pump goes out (which it eventually will), you have to replace the whole thing. So I am very happy with this choice.
This Carlisle 5Qt Condiment Dispenser Rail, comes with 2 Standard Pumps, the stainless steel is very sturdy and of high quality. The pumps are from hard plastic that is easy to clean and noticeable long lasting.
this is perfect if you own a restaurant that uses a large variety of condiments. i like that they are next to one another and hold about 5 qts
We use this dispenser for our chocolate and caramel sauces. The pumps work great and the flow coming out is easy to control; get out only how much you want. The containers are easy to assemble and clean. The base is wide and sturdy enough so it doesn't move when you are pumping. Overall, great setup.
These were the perfect pumps for our homemade hot sauces. We were at an event where condiments couldn't be portioned, and this setup allowed us to easily supply two of our homemade hot sauces with ease. Easy to use and clean. I've already bought a replacement pump since we lost one of the springs, it was our fault, but great to know that webstaurantstore.com has the parts to keep it working.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register