These mop heads are great for our cafe and kitchen! They pick up a lot, and are sold at a very reasonable price, highly recommended
$6.01/EachShips free with Plus
- Designed for use on rough surfaces such as quarry tile, concrete, and textured floors
- Knitted fleece design provides twice the absorbency of traditional cotton yarns
- Secured by a 1" band that aids in quick mop head changes
- Loop end design
- Clean, white coloring
- Great for mopping up spills and messes
- Noble Chemical 2.5 gallon / 320 oz. Empty Container for Step and Shine Floor Cleaner
- Noble Chemical Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Kit
- Noble Chemical 32 oz. Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Refill - 2/Case
- 57" Plastic Side-Release Mop Handle
- Continental A70302 Mop Handle 60" Quick Release
- Continental A70902 Mop Handle 60" Metal Stirrup Quick Change Style
- Metal Quick-Change Mop Handle
- Rubbermaid FGH14600GY00 Invader 60" Gray Fiberglass Wet Mop Handle Side Gate Style
|Carlisle 36932000 Specs|
|Band Width||1 Inches|
Carlisle 36932000 Details
Keep your business clean using this Carlisle 36932000 knitted fleece rough surface mop head! Featuring a knitted fleece material, this mop head is specifically designed to clean even the toughest surfaces including quarry tile, concrete, and textured floors. This material not only provides twice the absorbency of cotton yarns, but it also won't fray, pull apart, or unravel, ensuring it can withstand frequent use on any rough surface in your facility.
This mop head's looped end design provides greater floor coverage with each stroke, while its 1" band makes it the perfect fit for your existing wet mop handle. A great addition to your food service operation, this mop head will tackle any mess, spill, or daily cleaning with ease!
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAdvantage Chemicals 1 Gallon Oven and Grill Cleaner - 4/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 3686500 12" Duo Sweep Medium Duty Angled Broom with Flagged Bristles and 48" Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 4027500 40" Metal Threaded Wooden Broom Handle
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsLavex Janitorial 35 Qt. Blue Mop Bucket & Side Press Wringer Combo
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsLavex Janitorial 35 Qt. Yellow Mop Bucket & Side Press Wringer Combo
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsScrubble by ACS M9551 Dust Mop Handle 60" Swivel Snap
People Talk About:mop great floor head mops heads kitchen ends everywhere floors
My workers do not like these they say they repel water him I see what they mean when you run them they must have to soak them for a long time but they really don't do a great job I'm back to the cotton mops
Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
Great mop head. Soft and tough at the same time. The softness picks up more dirt than other mops we've used. Great for using in our commercial kitchen and bistro area.
This mop head works fantastic! We bought two of them and are in love! We use one on the inside of our ambulance and typical mop heads without the looped ends would get stuck on everything and break apart leaving strings everywhere. These have proven their effectiveness and we will definitely buy them again in the future!
This mop head is awesome! I painted the concrete floor in my pizzeria with a non-skid garage floor paint and this left the floor very rough. I moped the floor the first time with a conventional mop and it left fuzz everywhere. With this mop head there is no fuzz left behind and the floor looks great.
A great mop that holds water well and saves trips to the mop bucket. Works well in the ringer and is great on less then smooth surfaces with no fraying.
I do not recommend this mop head for any company that has a large area to mop. We have the non slip flooring in our kitchen so I thought this would help, but it is way to small and light. May work ok for small kitchens but not any normal sized one.
Thank you for reviewing this product! We are sorry that this product did not meet your expectations. For mopping a large area, we suggest selecting a heavy-duty mop from our large selection of wet mops! Also, check out our Wet Mop Buying Guide for helpful information on selecting the best mop for your needs!
This mop head works great on our tile floor in our kitchen. It is better than the rope kind that can leave strings everywhere when you're done.
This is a very good mop head for a very good price. I love the loop ends instead of the cut ends; it makes a huge difference.
The floors in our facility are very rough textured and other mops and cleaning methods we tried ended up completely shredded while using them. These mop heads have been awesome at getting the floors clean and they have been holding up for a couple months now. Beyond my expectations for this rough surface.
This is a really good mop. It holds up well in our cafeteria kitchens and doesn't leave little mop strings all over the floor like some mops do.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register