A good solid heating and marinating pan. They are dishwasher safe and do not stain. The high heat make up makes them tolerant to extreme heats. The matching lid is also a must.
$17.83/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- High heat plastic can withstand temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features reinforced top and bottom corners to prevent chipping and cracking
- Includes molded-in capacity indicators for quick and easy measurements
- Amber color allows for easy identification, while smooth interior is easy to clean
- Ideal for use in microwaves, high temperature food wells, steamtables, and holding ovens at buffets
- Carlisle 10479Z13 StorPlus EZ Access 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Hinged Lid with One Notch
- Carlisle 10471U13 StorPlus 1/3 Size Amber Universal High Heat Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
- Carlisle 10470U13 StorPlus 1/3 Size Amber Universal High Heat Handled Lid
- Carlisle 3087013 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Drain Tray
- Pan Pen PAPE12 Food Safety Marker 2-Pack with 10 Refills
- Pan Pen PAPE14 Food Safety Marker Refill - 15/Pack
|Carlisle 3086113 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.98 lb.|
|Length||12 3/4 Inches|
|Features|| BPA Free|
Made in America
|Maximum Temperature||375 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Carlisle 3086113 Details
Handle the heat with this Carlisle 3086113 StorPlus 1/3 size 4" amber deep high heat plastic food pan! This food pan is made of durable amber high heat material with a smooth interior finish. It excels in high temperature applications ranging from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, making it great for use in microwaves, food bars, and steam tables.
Suitable for an additional 100 degrees Fahrenheit of high heat cooking and storage applications than most other food pans, this food pan's shape and color remain intact in high heat environments. Reinforced top and bottom corners offer extra support and increased strength against breakage and warping, while a spoonable bottom adds structural rigidity and easy access to the contents within.
To reduce scratches, this pan is designed with a textured non-slip finish on the corners, sides, and bottom. For added convenience, molded-in capacity indicators listed in both quarts and liters help you to quickly and easily determine measurements. This food pan is also stackable for efficient storage making it a reliable and convenient addition to your kitchen!
Length: 12 3/4"
Capacity: 3.8 qt.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCarlisle 3086213 StorPlus 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 10421B13 StorPlus 1/2 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 10422B13 StorPlus 1/2 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 3088513 StorPlus 1/6 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 10401B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 3088413 StorPlus 1/6 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 3088713 StorPlus 1/9 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 10402B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 3088113 StorPlus 1/4 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCarlisle 3088213 StorPlus 1/4 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 3088313 StorPlus 1/6 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
People Talk About:pans carlisle food heat mashed potatoes 2011 falling heats high
I purchased 13 of these pans in 2015 and they are literally falling apart before our eyes. Into pieces. We are very gentle on our kitchenware at our restaurant. We use these to store food cold in the refrigerator and then use them directly into the microwave to heat. Webstaurant refunded my money for the pans, which is 5 stars for their customer service. But Carlisle, the company, says there is nothing wrong with the pans...they told me that they've never had an issue. I have several that I bought back in 2011 that are not falling apart. Carlisle says they changed their recipe since 2011 so not sure what to say. Just don't buy these hot pans from Carlisle.
Thank you for your review, Thomas. We are sorry that these pans are not working as they should be. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you shortly to reach a solution on why these pans are not working properly.
These food pan works with just about anything, chicken meat, mashed potatoes, cooked meat and many other things. It has a very high tolerance on commercial use microwave since they're built to heat food fast
We ordered these to use for our mashed potatoes on the hot bar, these are great and keeps the mashed potatoes fresh longer than the aluminum pans
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register