Our ice maker couldn’t keep up so I bought some old fashioned ice cube trays and this bin to keep in the freezer. Holds lots of ice and easy to clean. I also got the lid that’s sold separately.
$7.31/EachShips free with Plus
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets specification for use in food bars and steam tables
- Capacity indicators in both quarts and liters
- Reinforced top and bottom corners
- Meets EN 631-1 Euro Norm standards for inter-stacking with existing pans
- Carlisle 10276U07 StorPlus 1/3 Size Clear Universal Flat Lid
- Carlisle 10270U07 StorPlus 1/3 Size Clear Universal Handled Lid
- Carlisle 10271U07 StorPlus 1/3 Size Clear Universal Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
- Carlisle 10279Z07 StorPlus EZ Access 1/3 Size Clear Polycarbonate Hinged Lid with One Notch
- Carlisle 10280Z07 StorPlus EZ Access 1/3 Size Clear Polycarbonate Hinged Lid with Two Notches
- Carlisle 10278Z07 StorPlus EZ Access 1/3 Size Clear Polycarbonate Hinged Lid with Two Handles
- Carlisle 3067007 StorPlus 1/3 Size Clear Polycarbonate Drain Tray
- Carlisle 3058060 Smart Lid 1/3 Size Soft Food Pan Cover
|Carlisle 3066907 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1.3 lb.|
|Length||12 3/4 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Made in America
|Maximum Temperature||212 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Carlisle 3066907 Details
The Carlisle 3066907 StorPlus 1/3 size 8" deep polycarbonate food pan is made of crystal clear, durable polycarbonate with a smooth interior finish. Reinforced top and bottom corners offer extra support and increased strength against breakage and warping, while a spoonable bottom adds structural rigidity and easy access to the contents within.
To reduce scratches, this pan is designed with a textured non-slip finish on the corners, sides, and bottom. Molded-in capacity indicators run along the sides in both liter and quart capacities for easy portion control. All sizes of these food pans stack for easy, efficient storage.
Length: 12 3/4"
Capacity: 7.3 qt.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:pans food fit ice allows bins carlisle cooler coolers durable
We use these daily and they hold up great. Older containers corners would break off or crack. I have not had any of those issues out of these.
We had purchased 2 Carlisle 1/3 clear food pans for our custard machine because the bins that come with the machine are to big. These food pans work nicely and save waste.
looking to hold a lot of ingredients in one pan this is perfect especially for things like lettuce now you can change the pans less often.
We use these Carlisle food pans all of the time. We have them in many sizes. We like that they are very durable. They have hit the floor many times and we have had very few get damaged.
They are durable and look great. However, I got them too tall for my pizza line cooler. I got what I consider a standard 8-foot pizza line made by True. I figured these would fit and did not bother to measure, But they don't fit and now only used for storage. Also, the standard size liquid guard that keep the food above liquid will not fit these because of their narrow bottom.
I love these for my prep coolers. The 8" deepness adds to the storage space and allows for less time switching Pans during rush hour. Make sure your cooler allows for 8" deep. You might need to move you shelves underneath.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register