Cardinal Detecto RP30S 30 lb. Rotating Digital Ingredient Scale with Rectangular Platform
- Tares individual ingredient weights as you add them
- Backlit LCD displays lb. and oz.
- 360 degree rotating platform
- Rechargeable battery included
- 30 lb. capacity
Prep, garnish, and weigh your foods with Detecto's RP30 series 360 degree rotating, digital scale. Featuring an exclusive pivoting platform, this unique scale is great for pizzerias, bakeries, sub shops, and more. Watch this video to learn more!
|Width||12 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||13 1/2 Inches|
|Platform Width||17 Inches|
|Platform Depth||13 Inches|
|Legal for Trade||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the operating temperature for this rotating digital ingredient scale?
- This model is requires an operating temperature of 14 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Weigh pizza, sheet cakes, sandwiches, and baked goods right as your prepare them with this Cardinal Detecto RP30S 30 lb. rotating digital ingredient scale with rectangular platform! The RP30S allows you to view the exact amount of pizza toppings, cake icing, sandwich condiments, and other ingredients as you add them, reducing ingredient inventory costs based on weight. A patented 360 degree rotating platform ensures even distribution of ingredients. This scale's backlit LCD displays both pounds and ounces. A built-in rechargeable battery with auto-off / sleep mode helps save energy.
-Easy-to-use: Simply tare the weight of each ingredients layers after reaching individual target weights, then remove the finished product from the scale to view total weight
- Displays ingredient and total product weights in both lb. and oz.
- Patented 360 degree rotating stainless steel platform
- Backlit blue LCD display; 6-digit, 7-segment, 1/2" size characters
- Requires 115V connection; built in rechargeable battery included
- Battery life: 110 hours continuous use (backlight off); 22 hours continuous light (backlight on)
Width: 12 1/2"
Depth: 13 1/2"
This item meets all government standards and requirements as set by the National Institute of Standards and Technology for scales and other weighing equipment.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register