- Touchless sonar height rod measures from 24" - 87 1/2" for maximum precision
- Intuitive LCD display with Body Mass Index feature, Mother/Baby function, battery level indi
- Extra-large 17" x 17" platform with lift-off cover for cleaning and battery replacement
- Standard with 1 RS232 serial and 1 micro USB-B port
- Includes AC adapter and requires 12 AA batteries (sold separately)
Other Products from this Line
- Cardinal Detecto APEX-RI-AC 600 lb. Portable Digital Clinical Scale with Remote Indicator and AC Adapter
- Cardinal Detecto APEX 600 lb. Eye-Level Digital Clinical Scale with Mechanical Height Rod
- Cardinal Detecto APEX-AC 600 lb. Eye-Level Digital Clinical Scale with Mechanical Height Rod and AC Adapter
- Cardinal Detecto APEX-RI 600 lb. Portable Digital Clinical Scale with Remote Indicator
- Cardinal Detecto APEX-SH 600 lb. Eye-Level Digital Clinical Scale with Sonar Height Rod
|Cardinal Detecto APEX-SH-AC Specs|
|Shipping Weight||41 lb.|
|Depth||19 1/2 Inches|
|Height||89 1/2 Inches|
|Platform Width||17 Inches|
|Platform Depth||17 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
|Function Type|| BMI|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type|| Batteries|
Cardinal Detecto APEX-SH-AC Details
Equip your hospital, doctor's office, or clinic with cutting-edge technology by swapping out your old scale for the Cardinal Detecto APEX-SH-AC 600 lb. eye-level digital clinical scale with sonar height rod and AC adapter. This intuitive physician scale is built to measure both weight and height, featuring a large 17" x 17" platform for patients to stand on and a sonar height rod. The sonar height rod requires no manipulation or movement; when the patient stands on the platform, the sonar technology locks in on the height of the patient and displays it on the indicator. Plus, the scale base features dual wheels that allow for mobility wherever it's needed.
The scale displays height and weight simultaneously on an intuitive 3/4" high LCD indicator, where the weight automatically locks on screen temporarily for easy recording. For intuitive operation, the indicator includes 6 simple push buttons. These range from the basic power function to a Body Mass Index calculator and a Mother/Baby feature that accounts for the weight of a child when held by an adult. The screen also displays the battery level, so staff can monitor when the 12 AA batteries (sold separately) need swapped out. To replace the batteries, simply lift up on the platform cover. The cover lifts off completely for this reason and for easy cleaning. An AC adapter is also included to sustain power without the use of batteries.
600 lb. x 0.2 lb.
300 kg x 0.1 kg
Height: 2 3/4"
Depth: 19 1/2"
Height: 89 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Cardinal Detecto APEX-SH-AC
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register