- Intuitive LCD display with Body Mass Index feature, Mother/Baby function, battery level indi
- Height rod measures 24" - 87 1/2" in 1/8" increments
- Extra-large 17" x 17" platform with lift-off cover for cleaning and battery replacement
- Standard with 1 RS232 serial and 1 micro USB-B port
- Includes AC adapter and requires 12 AA batteries (sold separately)
Other Products from this Line
- Cardinal Detecto APEX-RI-AC 600 lb. Portable Digital Clinical Scale with Remote Indicator and AC Adapter
- Cardinal Detecto APEX 600 lb. Eye-Level Digital Clinical Scale with Mechanical Height Rod
- Cardinal Detecto APEX-RI 600 lb. Portable Digital Clinical Scale with Remote Indicator
- Cardinal Detecto APEX-SH 600 lb. Eye-Level Digital Clinical Scale with Sonar Height Rod
- Cardinal Detecto APEX-SH-AC 600 lb. Eye-Level Digital Clinical Scale with Sonar Height Rod and AC Adapter
|Cardinal Detecto APEX-AC Specs|
|Shipping Weight||40 lb.|
|Depth||19 1/2 Inches|
|Height||53 5/16 Inches|
|Platform Width||17 Inches|
|Platform Depth||17 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
|Function Type|| BMI|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type|| Batteries|
Cardinal Detecto APEX-AC Details
Equip your hospital, doctor's office, or clinic with advanced technology by swapping out your old scale for the Cardinal Detecto APEX-AC 600 lb. eye-level digital clinical scale with mechanical height rod and AC adapter. This intuitive physician scale is built to measure both weight and height, featuring a large 17" x 17" platform for patients to stand on and a height rod that measures 24" - 87 1/2" in 1/8" increments. It also comes with dual wheels on the back of the scale base for mobility.
While the height rod offers simple mechanical convenience, the scale itself displays height and weight simultaneously on its intuitive 3/4" high LCD indicator. The weight automatically locks on screen temporarily to ensure easy recording. Easy to read and easy to use, the indicator includes 6 simple push buttons. These range from the basic power function to a Body Mass Index calculator and a Mother/Baby feature that accounts for the weight of a child when held by an adult. The screen also displays the battery level, so staff can monitor when the 12 AA batteries (sold separately) need swapped out. To replace the batteries, simply lift up on the platform cover. The cover lifts off completely for this reason and for easy cleaning. An AC adapter is also included to sustain power without the use of batteries.
600 lb. x 0.2 lb.
300 kg x 0.1 kg
Height: 2 3/4"
Depth: 19 1/2"
Height: 53 5/16"
Height Rod: 24" - 87 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Cardinal Detecto APEX-AC
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register