Great scale for weighing my different sized dough balls. Easy to use and easy to read. It has held up for 2 years now. Definitely recommend!
- USDA-Approved baked enamel exterior
- Hardened steel construction
- 9" diameter plates
- Counterweight set included
- Easy to clean white plastic scoop
|Cardinal Detecto 1001T2B Specs|
|Plate Diameter||9 Inches|
|Beam Capacity||32 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I contact Detecto if I need technical support for the item I purchased?
- If you need assistance with your Detecto item, you can contact their technical support team by calling (800) 641-2008, emailing [email protected], or going to their website and chatting with a live technician online. Detecto hours of operation are 5:00 am to 7:00 pm CST. If you need to contact Detecto after hours, you can leave a voicemail message, or send an email.
Cardinal Detecto 1001T2B Details
A quality baker's dough scale is a must-have in any bakery or restaurant that prides itself on its baked goods, and with this Cardinal Detecto 1001T2B 16 lb. baker's dough scale you get superior accuracy and dependability in one package! This scale features a hardened steel construction and 9" diameter plates that are sure to handle the rigors of a busy kitchen, and the beam is set to 32 oz. x 0.5 oz. graduations. An included counterweight set gives you everything you need for testing and calibration, and its USDA-Approved baked enamel exterior provides easy cleaning. It also comes with a white plastic scoop for added convenience.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCardinal Detecto 1001TB 16 lb. Baked Enamel Baker's Dough Scale with Scoop - 16 oz. x 0.25 oz. Beam Grads
People Talk About:easy definitely different dough great held read recommend scale sized
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register